Last catalyst earned? (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, July 27, 2020, 01:01 (1363 days ago)

I was in the middle of a fight when something that looked like an exotic catalyst appeared on my screen (or could be a quest completion?. Since I was busy I didn’t get to see which one it was and completed the fight. Afterwards though I couldn’t figure out which one it was, no new catalysts, completed or otherwise, appeared on the exotics I was carrying or on the catalyst triumph screen. it’s possible I completed a quest without knowing but I haven’t noticed which one or Id’d a drop from one. So I’m wondering, is there a tool out there for telling what we’re the latest catalyst drops/completions? I know which catalysts I have and I couldn’t recognize any new ones.

Last catalyst earned?

by squidnh3, Monday, July 27, 2020, 05:42 (1363 days ago) @ CougRon

Under "Account" on your Triumphs page is an "Exotic Catalysts" page where you should be able to find which ones you have and/or are working on.

Last catalyst earned?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, July 27, 2020, 07:42 (1363 days ago) @ squidnh3

I already tried that, it didn’t flash anything new or complete. I didn’t recognize anything I didn’t have before. Ideally I want something that will show me in reverse order I got them or completed them.

Last catalyst earned?

by squidnh3, Monday, July 27, 2020, 07:52 (1363 days ago) @ CougRon

I already tried that, it didn’t flash anything new or complete. I didn’t recognize anything I didn’t have before. Ideally I want something that will show me in reverse order I got them or completed them.

It looks like some of the new catalysts for this season wouldn't really have an indication of them dropping on that list. My guess is that it was Trinity Ghoul, in which case you can check the weapon itself.

Last catalyst earned?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 18:42 (1360 days ago) @ squidnh3

No already have that one. It dropped first day of the season for me

Ruinous Effigy’s drops after a few kills. Possibly that one?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 27, 2020, 08:08 (1363 days ago) @ CougRon

You also don’t have to apply it manually, unlike all other catalysts. It just works!

Might be why it’s not popped up anywhere.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 18:44 (1360 days ago) @ Korny

Don’t you have to collect the eyes for that? I certainly haven’t gone for some of those.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 19:01 (1360 days ago) @ CougRon

Don’t you have to collect the eyes for that? I certainly haven’t gone for some of those.

Shooting the eyes is by far the fastest way to finish it... but you can finish it shooting regular enemies.

Also, it can DROP just by shooting regular enemies.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread