"The Ahamkara's Call" - An Anthem Anatheme Video (Destiny)

by Helveck, Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 07:38 (1361 days ago)

Hey everyone!

I generally haven't been active on many forums over the past few years but I used to love visiting HBO and the forums "back in the day", when I was a more active member of the Bungie/Halo community.

Recently I took up my old hobby of creating different videos (I used to make Halo montages and other halo-related media) and the most recent video I made was a sort of dive into Destiny's Ahamkara Lore from a sort of Anthem Anatheme perspective.

Putting this whole thing together took quite a while but I really enjoyed bringing a concept I had to life, and if it's something people enjoy I may end up trying to produce similar videos down the road.

I'd love to hear any feedback! Hope you enjoy.

Intriguing!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 08:52 (1361 days ago) @ Helveck

Hey everyone!

I generally haven't been active on many forums over the past few years but I used to love visiting HBO and the forums "back in the day", when I was a more active member of the Bungie/Halo community.

Recently I took up my old hobby of creating different videos (I used to make Halo montages and other halo-related media) and the most recent video I made was a sort of dive into Destiny's Ahamkara Lore from a sort of Anthem Anatheme perspective.

Putting this whole thing together took quite a while but I really enjoyed bringing a concept I had to life, and if it's something people enjoy I may end up trying to produce similar videos down the road.

I'd love to hear any feedback! Hope you enjoy.

I'm curious to see where this goes!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread