As a long time fusion rifle user… (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, August 29, 2020, 08:17 (1334 days ago)

… I’m bummed I quit before I could do all this.

As a long time fusion rifle user…

by squidnh3, Saturday, August 29, 2020, 16:33 (1334 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Unfortunately Bungie nerfed them into the ground shortly after (and probably because of) this video. I had to give up using them, and I haven't really seen anyone in Crucible use one in a long time. I guess the exceptions to that are Jotun or Bastion, which are still useful.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, August 29, 2020, 18:25 (1334 days ago) @ squidnh3

Unfortunately Bungie nerfed them into the ground shortly after (and probably because of) this video. I had to give up using them, and I haven't really seen anyone in Crucible use one in a long time. I guess the exceptions to that are Jotun or Bastion, which are still useful.

A nerf which I hear is once again a sledgehammer where a scalpel was needed.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 13:37 (1331 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nah. There are still plenty of good one-shot fusions. I have a Gallant Charge that is practically glued to my Titan. Timeline's Vertex and The Epicurean both are great in Crucible. And practically any fusion with Rampage ought to be masterworked for PvE.

They are not in vogue, I think mainly because of the time invested per shot.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 17:20 (1331 days ago) @ Malagate

Nah. There are still plenty of good one-shot fusions. I have a Gallant Charge that is practically glued to my Titan. Timeline's Vertex and The Epicurean both are great in Crucible. And practically any fusion with Rampage ought to be masterworked for PvE.

That's not what I mean… now obviously I don't play the game anymore, but I've seen an analysis video or two. The problem stated was the damage floor for range dropoff. It's so much farther on the high impact fusion rifles that the lower impact ones can't compete, and all but the lowest impact rifles have the cutoff at the exact same distance.

If it were you...

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, August 30, 2020, 05:35 (1333 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If it were you, I'd know it. Because you'd think it was the last round of the match and waste your golden gun in celebration....

The memories of trials..

If it were you...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, August 30, 2020, 08:30 (1333 days ago) @ TheeChaos

If it were you, I'd know it. Because you'd think it was the last round of the match and waste your golden gun in celebration....

The memories of trials..

I remember this lol.

If it were you...

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, September 02, 2020, 10:17 (1330 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Play again sometime, so you can have some better understanding of things you talk about on here

=P

Would be happy to catch up and play some with you.

If it were you...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 02, 2020, 11:31 (1330 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Would be happy to catch up and play some with you.

Why not play "Little Hope" with me when it comes out this Halloween? I assume it has a two player mode like Man of Medan.

If it were you...

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, September 02, 2020, 15:56 (1330 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'll look into it more. Looks creepy enough to be up my alley.

If it were you...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 03, 2020, 11:32 (1329 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'll look into it more. Looks creepy enough to be up my alley.

I played the first game in the series with CheapLey. It was a good time.

https://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=164765

If it were you...

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 03, 2020, 13:28 (1329 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I still haven’t played A Way Out yet, either.

If it were you...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 03, 2020, 14:29 (1329 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I still haven’t played A Way Out yet, either.

Oh! I'll get it if you do.

I think only one of you need to get it

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 03, 2020, 15:43 (1329 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Either way, do get it

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread