I am hype (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 07, 2020, 20:26 (1324 days ago)

Unrelated question for you:

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 07, 2020, 20:50 (1324 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Have you looked at Tell Me Why? It’s the new Dontnod game. Just curious about your thoughts if you play it. I’ve enjoyed it so far, but I haven’t finished the first episode yet.

As for your post, there’s understandable confusion. There is a multiplayer component that will be added at some point that will have MTX, but it’s nowhere near clear what that actually is or when it’s coming.

Unrelated question for you:

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 07, 2020, 21:29 (1324 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, September 07, 2020, 21:36

Have you looked at Tell Me Why? It’s the new Dontnod game. Just curious about your thoughts if you play it. I’ve enjoyed it so far, but I haven’t finished the first episode yet.

I don't have an Xbox. So nope! Maybe I will if I find my bootcamp drive.

As for your post, there’s understandable confusion. There is a multiplayer component that will be added at some point that will have MTX, but it’s nowhere near clear what that actually is or when it’s coming.

It's not a component. It's a totally separate game. 2022 at earliest.

It's on Game Pass for both PC and Xbox

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 07, 2020, 21:57 (1324 days ago) @ Cody Miller

In case you get the $1 Game Pass on your bootcamp. Also for folks who didn't know.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 07, 2020, 22:42 (1324 days ago) @ ZackDark

In case you get the $1 Game Pass on your bootcamp. Also for folks who didn't know.

I… honestly don't know how to evaluate minimum specs for games. It's been forever since I've played a game on PC that was cutting edge.

Min for Tell Me Why is AMD Radeon R7 260X or AMD Radeon RX 560. So uh, how the hell do I know if that's higher or lower than a Radeon HD 7950? The 7950 ran Des2ny pretty okay, so I'm assuming I'm fine?

by EffortlessFury @, Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 13:16 (1323 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A quick and dirty comparison of benchmark scores here should suffice.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 14:18 (1323 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

I guess I'm ok? That benchmark says the HD 7950 is 25% better than the R7 260X.

I might as well try. But no gamepass because I don't like the precedent it sets. Oh no I have to buy digital on… STEAM!!!!!!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 14:22 (1323 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I guess I'm ok? That benchmark says the HD 7950 is 25% better than the R7 260X.

Here's a full comparison link.

Looks like a little bit more than 25% to me. ;) (42% on G2D Rating, 57% on G3D Mark)

lol

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 14:26 (1323 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread