@Morpheus, sorry meant to make the event for TUESDAY (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, September 14, 2020, 07:12 (1310 days ago)

- No text -

Alrighty.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, September 14, 2020, 11:28 (1310 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Silly and Fun.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, September 19, 2020, 12:03 (1305 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Thanks for the enjoyable run, guys! I again forgot that Bungie just outright cheats in this activity, and turns everything into a one hit death....accuracy turned up to 179%, so the Taken can mod their shots! They hit me zig-zagging, they track through the air, and in one case a Knight sniped me through a freaking wall! But we got it done, and I had a good time.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0RNA2Mc5x_lLpyDrFdSdk_sTRsOw?e=LS491R

Also, as we were going through—we were about to start the first boss encounter(I'm talking flag down and everything) and RIGHT when everyone confirms they're ready, my doorbell rings with my delivery food! And it's from a place I rarely get to visit, too. So we're juggling the Phalanx Echo and the Wasteland area, and it's like "Awh kwap, I dyed ayain...von't pivk me yup yet..."

lmao

I missed a couple of eyes, but when I found out later where the last eye was, I was very upset. lol I'll have to come back to that one later. Anyway! I hope to do this again and more often. Hope you guys had fun too!

Including this weird occurrence at the end where I respawned six times.

Silly and Fun.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, September 19, 2020, 17:24 (1305 days ago) @ Morpheus

I had a lot of fun. I love this dungeon. I’ll run it basically any time, just hit me up.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread