Videopalusa: A Triple Feature Production (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:17 (1312 days ago)

Right off the bat, this thread is going to be particularly gluttonous with Video content through youtube. If you're on some rural connection or some satellite based some sort, here is your data warning. Embedded Videos start in the next post.

So then... I got a think'n. (Which is a dangerous prospect - I know.) I've been doin' these occasional show off threads for a while now. I got to wonder'n, how many have I've done?

Turns out (for at least what I could find), it's been about 6. One (very short post) where a person appears out of nowhere and I "kill" dobby, One where the key video is my interrupt of a Titan Mid-Shoulder Charge with my shotgun, One where I had FAR too much fun with a grimy salesmen shtick, One where I go into detail about getting the Outbreak Perfected Catalyst while that level was glitched, One where I thank Chappy and Team for the Assistance in getting Divinity, and the one where I go totally shitfaced in flabbergasted amazement when I pull off a double reflect with Arcstrider.

That's what I was able to find. I could have sworn there was more, but what truly is time in this year oh 2020 eh?

To that note, you may have noticed this thread is "A Triple Feature Production". What does that mean in this context? It means I screwed up on the time table. Some how we're in September now!?! Almost... almost October?! What happened to August?! Was I awake for that? Apparently I was, but... all I recall is a comatose blur of explosions, fire, record braking heat waves (again!), nightmarish hypocrisy and corruption, and I'm even pretty sure I saw a group of kittens with throat chainsaws commit mass genocide. There were no survivors! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *GASP*...

...I digress.

Anyway! It appears I have more inventory than I thought I did! I've got stuff from way back in July! Gotta flat out liquidate, and so... old stuff first, newer stuff later. Behold some of my Exploits in Destiny from... apparently... the last few months.

Geeze.

Videopalusa: Uno

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:17 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

My Shield Bash has a Suppressing Effect on this perfectly timed happenstance.
--------------------

Is it Skill? Luck? Both?
--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

Bubble Etiquette 101 - DON'T BLOCK 'FRIENDLY' BULLETS! Ugh. All else fails, use your roaming super. Or shoot... you could always try punching it. I hear that can be a pretty good trick.
--------------------

Didn't kill the boss outright, but... boy was that cool.
--------------------

--------------------

The Hammer Feasts upon Vengeance... and sometimes pudding. Cupcakes are also acceptable.
--------------------

--- ??? error. So at the time of posting, this video is yielding an error. I'm still posting it in the event it "fixes" its self, but I'm not too confident on that. When I try to download this file from my dashboard, instead of starting the download it just sends me to the link of it and nothing happens. :/

It's a shame, as I basically one man save the game in Arcstrider by killing a trash mob, three ogres (one of which is unstoppable), and revive a team mate. It was a really cool moment.
----

Did I down the whole team? (Note: This one is my favorite of this bunch here)

Videopalusa: Zwei

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:21 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

--------------------

At the very end you can almost here me yell; "NoooooooO!" I got a good laugh out of it any way.
--------------------

--------------------

Oh. That's... that's nice. That's fun.
--------------------

--------------------

Com' on buddy! I'm learnin' here!
--------------------

The entire game, this sniper got head shots with everything, including Goldie.
--------------------

"I love It when a plan comes together".
--------------------

It's so simple, but every time I play this mission, this is my favorite room every time.
Bonus: some lore stuff in this clip too.
--------------------

Comedy of Errors commentary track

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 21, 2020, 10:00 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"What errors? He's kicking ass!"
"He survived that?"
"That's a big dude and you've got a small gun."
"Success!"
"Oh!"
"Double fail"
LOL!

Yeah. Even I laughed. Kind of have to. Some days man.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 21, 2020, 13:49 (1311 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Videopalusa: Trois

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:23 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

--------------------

Granted... he didn't say it, but he was TOTALLY thinking it. MMMhmm. ;D
--------------------

Watch me... reclaim.
--------------------

It's a shame my capture clipped off 15 Seconds. That said... I single-handedly stopped every single one of their supers in this round. Feels good man. ;D
--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

You'll know when the walls are closing in.
--------------------

This one is more for me. We were losing. Hard. No one was going after any of the points (as is tradition unfortunately) so I decided I was going to pitch a tent, and commit to a time honored gaming tradition. This clip is the very satisfying end result of said efforts.
--------------------

Marty you see'n dis?
--------------------

Your clips let me hear lines i'd never hear

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 21, 2020, 14:53 (1311 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That team wipe out at the end was perfectly executed.

Videopalusa: En zelfs een gootsteen.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:34 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

If you got this far, THANK YOU! In some ways this is sort of a finale in this experiment. Hope y'all haven't been bothered in my want to share in many moments which to me felt really cool! Moments which of course are why in part I play this STUPID game. When done right, when whatever stars align right, it sure can be fun. I didn't mean for this to finish in this way, it just ended up that way. Apologies for the glut, but... "I just had to share".

Thank you.

One of a the handful of advantages...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 21, 2020, 09:42 (1312 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

of the Covid lockdown. I get to watch INSANE videos during breaks without worrying about company bandwidth. Always fun.

Well gee. Thanks for b'n a fan.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 21, 2020, 09:45 (1312 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread