11 Years of Rain (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 20:51 (1283 days ago)

It’s been raining for a little over 24 hours. We’re lucky to be hit with only the effects of Beta right now. But tonight, the rain calmed down the furthest so far...with a smooth gentle mist, only discernible...through the shine of a solitary street light.

Perfect weather...for a saxophone.

I knew it was coming, and it still got me.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 04:45 (1282 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

11 Years of Rain

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 08:24 (1282 days ago) @ Morpheus

It’s been raining for a little over 24 hours. We’re lucky to be hit with only the effects of Beta right now. But tonight, the rain calmed down the furthest so far...with a smooth gentle mist, only discernible...through the shine of a solitary street light.

Perfect weather...for a saxophone.

I'm confused by the saxophone comment. My immediate thought of rain and saxophone was This

It’s Not A Sax?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, September 26, 2020, 04:37 (1280 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

It’s Not A Sax?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Sunday, September 27, 2020, 15:49 (1278 days ago) @ Morpheus

Now I'm confused, in the music you posted or mine?

It’s Not A Sax?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, September 27, 2020, 18:33 (1278 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

The intro for ODST; it was implied that the opening notes weren't played by a saxophone?

It’s Not A Sax?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Sunday, September 27, 2020, 20:32 (1278 days ago) @ Morpheus

The intro for ODST; it was implied that the opening notes weren't played by a saxophone?

Soooo "Perfect weather...for a saxophone." implies the opening notes aren't played by a sax? Maybe words are hard in the internet, but I read that as "It's raining outside.. perfect weather for insert saxophone song here"

And that phrase immediately made me think of the song I linked but then I watched the one you posted and was confused by the saxophone comment :D

11 Years of Rain

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 08:28 (1282 days ago) @ Morpheus

All this saxophone talk and now I've got Careless Whisper stuck in my head.

11 Years of Rain

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 09:47 (1282 days ago) @ ManKitten

lol - me, I've got Rosalita up there.

+1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 11:19 (1282 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

11 Years of Rain

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 14:44 (1282 days ago) @ Claude Errera

lol - me, I've got Rosalita up there.

(Don't mind me! Just over here drug pushing this group cuz LAWD IT DO GOOD!)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread