THAB 10.1.20–Festival of the Lost. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 01, 2020, 18:30 (1295 days ago)

The update is up. It’s mostly about Festival of the Lost. Here's the FotL detail page.

Obviously new cosmetics. The Warlock and Hunter sets are cool. Titans got screwed, I actually have no idea what that’s supposed to be. The ship, sparrow, and ghost shell are mummified and look pretty neat.

Haunted Forest returns. You’ll need some new Cipher item to open chests, which drop from the rest of Destiny’s activities and max out at a stack of 25.

October 6 - November 3 are the dates.

They’re doing another fundraiser for disaster relief. A neat emblem is on offer.

Double rewards return next week for The Ordeal.

Sidenote: They need to release that mix in the trailer...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 01, 2020, 22:10 (1295 days ago) @ cheapLEY

...or have it in game SOMEWHERE! Throw out some Halloween Dance Party Keys or something cus'... bro. Them licks are righteous, and it's in the trailer. It needs to be a thing now. Sorry not sorry, that's just how it has to be! I don't make the rules but, just...like... call'n it out.

[image]

Agreed. Best trailer/music mix combo.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, October 02, 2020, 07:28 (1295 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

THAB 10.1.20–Festival of the Lost.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Saturday, October 03, 2020, 12:21 (1293 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Obviously new cosmetics. The Warlock and Hunter sets are cool. Titans got screwed, I actually have no idea what that’s supposed to be.

It's Dracula, Wolfman and Frankentsein's Monster! How is nobody recognizing this? I've seen 2 videos and 1 podcast where they were just so not getting it.

Cmon people.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 03, 2020, 13:11 (1293 days ago) @ ManKitten

Obviously new cosmetics. The Warlock and Hunter sets are cool. Titans got screwed, I actually have no idea what that’s supposed to be.

It's Dracula, Wolfman and Frankentsein's Monster! How is nobody recognizing this? I've seen 2 videos and 1 podcast where they were just so not getting it.

Cmon people.

Neck Bolts are too high. Literally unplayable. /s

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, October 03, 2020, 13:14 (1293 days ago) @ ManKitten

Because it looks like dogshit? That looks basically nothing like Frankenstein’s monster. I thought maybe it was a bad zombie skin?

The other two are fantastic, but the Titan is a massive miss.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Saturday, October 03, 2020, 17:24 (1293 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The other two are fantastic, but the Titan is a massive miss.

I dunno, Frank was a big dumb lummox that just smashed stuff. Seems like a good fit.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, October 03, 2020, 17:27 (1293 days ago) @ ManKitten

Oh it’s a good idea. I just don’t think it looks appealing (or even recognizable as what it’s supposed to be).

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, October 04, 2020, 12:36 (1292 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s two armor sets welded/bolted together. Literal Frankensteining. I mean, it’s okay to not like it (Personally think the Warlock looks like hot garbage) but it’s pretty clear what it is. Especially in context.

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, October 04, 2020, 12:37 (1292 days ago) @ ManKitten

That is slander on the original monster as presented in the book. But accurate enough for the Universal monsters.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread