Looking for some help with Tribute Hall Triumphs. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 11, 2020, 11:02 (1285 days ago)

I need four more Tributes to get the Bad Juju catalyst. I can knock out the Crucible and Gambit ones on my own. I need just a single encounter in Crown of Sorrows to complete that one. I’m at 38% in Scourge of the Past. I figure the 100K Ordeal won’t be too big of a deal, I just to remember to use Leviathan armor next time I run one (I’m running Menagerie to try and build a set with at least decent stats). I haven’t even started the Last Wish one.

I think the easiest way will be the Crucible and Gambit triumphs, the Crown of Sorrow encounter, and the 100K Nightfall. Anyone willing to run the first fight in Crown sometime soon?

I need all those exact ones too.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, October 11, 2020, 11:39 (1285 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Looking for some help with Tribute Hall Triumphs.

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, October 11, 2020, 13:27 (1285 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I need four more Tributes to get the Bad Juju catalyst. I can knock out the Crucible and Gambit ones on my own. I need just a single encounter in Crown of Sorrows to complete that one. I’m at 38% in Scourge of the Past. I figure the 100K Ordeal won’t be too big of a deal, I just to remember to use Leviathan armor next time I run one (I’m running Menagerie to try and build a set with at least decent stats). I haven’t even started the Last Wish one.

I think the easiest way will be the Crucible and Gambit triumphs, the Crown of Sorrow encounter, and the 100K Nightfall. Anyone willing to run the first fight in Crown sometime soon?

I feel like I'm getting semi-competent at that raid these days (I think I've run it half a dozen times in the past two weeks). Count me in.

Looking for some help with Tribute Hall Triumphs.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 11, 2020, 19:44 (1285 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm up for it. Need to do Crown with "Calus-Themed Armor & Weapons". (As well as Last-wish & Leviathan).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread