Eater Of Worlds? Who is keen? What timing? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 09:45 (1290 days ago)

I've said that Eater Of Worlds is one of the best raids and I've heard murmurs of agreement...

I'd like to schedule a run and make sure the biggest fans are available for it.

I'll set aside almost any night to run it so I'm curious what the crowd has to say.

What say you?

I could do it Friday.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 10:37 (1290 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

I’d love to do the Prestige version.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 12:52 (1289 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It’s one of the two raids where I know how to do stuff well!
I’d love to get the Prestige Catalyst, and I need to do an EoW for my Tribute challenge.
Most nights this week are good.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 12:55 (1289 days ago) @ Korny

I’d love to get the Prestige Catalyst, and I need to do an EoW for my Tribute challenge.

The catalyst is a good reason to do the Prestige version - but it wouldn't count for the Tribute challenge, unfortunately. That one has to be regular. :(

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 12:57 (1289 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The catalyst is a good reason to do the Prestige version - but it wouldn't count for the Tribute challenge, unfortunately. That one has to be regular. :(

Well poop. I do want that catalyst. Assuming we have an experienced team, porque no los dos?

I think CheapF000CH also needs an EoW armor run.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 14:02 (1289 days ago) @ Korny

Nope, I got the Leviathan ones done at some point (other than Crown).

I’d happily run Eater of Worlds, though. Best raid encounter in Destiny!

K vanilla first, then we launch a prestige crew!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 13:24 (1289 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Sure! I am! Friday should be fine!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 13:36 (1289 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Eater Of Worlds? Who is keen? What timing?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 14:57 (1289 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I've said that Eater Of Worlds is one of the best raids and I've heard murmurs of agreement...

ITS NOT A RAID ITS A RAID LAIR

codywasright

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 16:20 (1289 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread