Protect the Runner Triumph (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 16:26 (1278 days ago)

Anyone willing to brave some Gambit this week? I only need two Triumphs for Dredgen, one is Infamy reset and the other is Protect the Runner—someone on the team must deposit 75 notes without dying.

Protect the Runner Triumph

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 17:41 (1278 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Can it be done in Prime or does it have to be regular?

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 18:58 (1278 days ago) @ Morpheus

I don’t actually know. Most stuff works in Prime, I assume this would, but I can’t be sure.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 19:19 (1278 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Morpheus, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 19:22

Ok. I'm asking because I'm a Reaper (4/5, but I can try and get that last part) so I can use Rockets and/or Fusion Rifles to kill enemies, and longer lasting motes of course, you clean up and if you are a Collector, you can try for 20 at once. As for Invaders...well, we'd just have to communicate and hope we get lucky. Obviously we're gonna need a full four for this. But if you can get two more, I can try my best to protect you. ;-)

POST EDIT: Also, I'm really good at finding HVT's. That's a good 12-15 right there.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 19:53 (1278 days ago) @ Morpheus

I don’t have any Prime armor, so counting on that for me is out.

I’m also not sure how realistic me playing enough Gambit to get an Infamy reset is.

I’d love to try to knock it out, but the title isn’t going away so it’ll be low on the list unless a few other people want to give it a shot soon.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 18, 2020, 21:26 (1278 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Unless this quarantine’s got me missing entire weeks, you’ve still got two(sort of) days of Triple Infamy left. Two weekly bounties and maybe a couple dailies and you’re more than set! I said the same thing about resetting 5 times for that stupid Redrix, but Double/Triple, Mayhem, Momentum—went by like a snap.

I'm happy to help out if I'm available

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, October 19, 2020, 07:18 (1277 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Anyone willing to brave some Gambit this week? I only need two Triumphs for Dredgen, one is Infamy reset and the other is Protect the Runner—someone on the team must deposit 75 notes without dying.

I played so much that I don't even remember getting it. So I SHOULD be of some help.

I'm happy to help out if I'm available

by squidnh3, Monday, October 19, 2020, 07:48 (1277 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'll also be on before and after our Zero Hour run. I'm trying to complete a few miscellaneous triumphs myself, but nothing incompatible.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 19, 2020, 11:08 (1277 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Sure. Still need to do a weekly with my Titan, and with a team with focused load outs on add kills (and invasion protection), should be quite doable.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread