I did 1000 kills with skyburners oath in one sitting AMA (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 08:34 (1273 days ago)

[image]

The skyburner's oath catalyst requires it and I just got it this last weekend. And I hate myself.

Do you hate yourself?
See above

What build?
I just devour lock'd it and put on whatever scout mods were available on my spooky armor

How long?
[image]
I dunno about 1.5 hours?

Any regrets?
So many.

man, you did it in one sitting too? -Blaze

by MeteorStriker, Friday, October 23, 2020, 08:48 (1273 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

wait, we could have done it in multiple??? ;-)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 09:10 (1273 days ago) @ MeteorStriker

- No text -

Tell me you at least did it hipfire...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 23, 2020, 11:31 (1273 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

oh yes

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 14:52 (1272 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

I did 1000 kills with skyburners oath in one sitting AMA

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 23, 2020, 11:37 (1273 days ago) @ kidtsunami

[image]

The skyburner's oath catalyst requires it and I just got it this last weekend. And I hate myself.

Do you hate yourself?
See above

What build?
I just devour lock'd it and put on whatever scout mods were available on my spooky armor

How long?
[image]
I dunno about 1.5 hours?

Any regrets?
So many.

[image]

Task Failed Successfully.

Devourlock? Oh you poor sweet summer child. Well-lock with Phoenix Protocol. Gets super back 3/4ths of the way. Super buffs health & damage. Profit. That said... by the heavens Scouts feel awful to use right now. I just relied on the grenade based hip-fire, and only aimed when a shield got in the way. I know this made my time longer, as it was body shots all the way. I stopped at 500, and continued the next day.

By the way, it took you an impressive 56 minutes. You must of found a spot where they grouped together nicely, at the cost of a few brain cells. Cus' HEAVENS... even at my casual pace I chose this was painful. But in one sitting?

Bro.

Ahhhh... Videogames.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 23, 2020, 11:45 (1273 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

only aimed when a shield got in the way.

Why?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 23, 2020, 12:38 (1273 days ago) @ ZackDark

only aimed when a shield got in the way.

Why?

That's the perk. You can shoot through Cabal Shields when ADS. And since I was relying on the splash most of the time, getting rid of the shields as quick as possible I felt was a necessary detail.

Uhhhh, it shoots through shields hip fire as well

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 14:44 (1272 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Hm! Well. Could have swarn it was ADS only. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 23, 2020, 15:15 (1272 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 14:43 (1272 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Do you hate yourself?
See above

What build?

How long?
[image]
I dunno about 1.5 hours?

Any regrets?
So many.

[image]

Task Failed Successfully.

Devourlock? Oh you poor sweet summer child. Well-lock with Phoenix Protocol. Gets super back 3/4ths of the way. Super buffs health & damage. Profit. That said... by the heavens Scouts feel awful to use right now. I just relied on the grenade based hip-fire, and only aimed when a shield got in the way. I know this made my time longer, as it was body shots all the way. I stopped at 500, and continued the next day.

By the way, it took you an impressive 56 minutes. You must of found a spot where they grouped together nicely, at the cost of a few brain cells. Cus' HEAVENS... even at my casual pace I chose this was painful. But in one sitting?

Bro.

Ahhhh... Videogames.

Oh yeah, the spot in front of the baths entrance was ideal.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, October 23, 2020, 14:19 (1272 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Yeah, you REALLY missed out on Protocol. Or Luna, for that matter.

Any music you listened to? ;-)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 23, 2020, 14:43 (1272 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yeah, you REALLY missed out on Protocol. Or Luna, for that matter.

Any music you listened to? ;-)

The only music a listened to was the sweet chug chug of the hip fire sound.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, October 23, 2020, 16:53 (1272 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Aw bro, you did it all wrong!

I had some enjoyable music going, my armor modded for scout rifles...I even had a little box of Nerds I poured into a bowl for a snack! It took me two sittings(I had an event stop the first), but it went through like a breeze!

Jesus, mate

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, October 24, 2020, 09:09 (1272 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Man, I don't know if Marty got inside my head...

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 06:17 (1271 days ago) @ ZackDark

But I NEVER listen to anything other than the game provided audio while playing...

During regular play-time, sure

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, October 25, 2020, 14:08 (1270 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Was there even any soundtrack in the Castellum?

I don't think so, the only sound worth hearing was CHUG

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, October 26, 2020, 06:18 (1270 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread