This dev commentary over a Halo CE speedrun is great! (Gaming)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 17:10 (1252 days ago)
edited by CyberKN, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 17:44

Featuring:

Marcus Lehto
Marty O'Donnell
Paul Russel
Jaime Griesemer
Paul Bertone

This dev commentary over a Halo CE speedrun is great!

by Lawnmower172, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 18:38 (1252 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks for posting! That was fun to hear their commentary.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 19:36 (1252 days ago) @ CyberKN

Wow the original design for Library sounds badass.

That’s amazing.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 21:57 (1251 days ago) @ CyberKN

Great commentary for sure, but holy shit, what an incredible speed run. Those grenades to get back out of the Silent Cartographer . . . just holy shit.

That was spectacular.

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 10:33 (1251 days ago) @ CyberKN

I really enjoyed watching that; it was great to see devs get surprised by their work getting broken, and it was great to see them explaining why things were happening.

And it was great to hear them back together again. ;)

Glad Someone Posted This!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 10:37 (1251 days ago) @ CyberKN

I just found out about and was just squeeing. I've just started the video and it already looks crazy. Can't wait to hear the devs reaction!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 17:07 (1251 days ago) @ CyberKN

Featuring:

Marcus Lehto
Marty O'Donnell
Paul Russel
Jaime Griesemer
Paul Bertone

I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 21:54 (1250 days ago) @ CyberKN

Featuring:

Marcus Lehto
Marty O'Donnell
Paul Russel
Jaime Griesemer
Paul Bertone

I found this today on my own, and loved it. Lots of great tidbits, like how the warthog in the Maw was slightly faster. And Guillermo del Toro's hilarious idea for the Halo movie. Great stuff.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, October 30, 2020, 02:01 (1246 days ago) @ CyberKN

Interesting. I thought that Garish's use of CEA graphics in the rafters is one of the things they would have caught onto quickly, but they spent most of the run baffled by it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread