Ordeal rewards are ridiculous. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, October 26, 2020, 12:41 (1276 days ago)

I just ran a 1050 Ordeal at about twenty minutes. I got a single Enhancement Core. I did the four daily gunsmith bounties for four Enhancement Cores in about six minutes.

I know they want upgrading and masterworking gear to be an ever present consideration, but seriously, what the fuck. In what world does that make sense?

Ordeal rewards are ridiculous.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, October 26, 2020, 12:53 (1276 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just ran a 1050 Ordeal at about twenty minutes. I got a single Enhancement Core. I did the four daily gunsmith bounties for four Enhancement Cores in about six minutes.

I know they want upgrading and masterworking gear to be an ever present consideration, but seriously, what the fuck. In what world does that make sense?

In a world where they determined that needing Enhancement Cores to infuse weapons and armor was a frustrating system so they got rid of that...and introduced Enhancement Modules to do the same exact thing. Then moved Enhancement Cores to an even more convoluted system.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread