Destiny Illustrator (Fan Creations)

by Hobo, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 16:47 (1265 days ago)

Hey Guys. I've shot a short film about the Bray family/Exo Stranger that I'm trying to wrap up in the next week or so. I have some voice over work that I was hoping to put illustrations too. But I don't have time to do the drawings myself.

Does anybody on here draw destiny fanart that would love to help me knock out some drawings or paintings for the opening of my short?

[image]

Destiny Illustrator

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 18:45 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

I can’t paint but I can edit :-p

Destiny Illustrator

by Hobo, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 19:26 (1265 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Thanks man, I have an edit together. I'm all into the special effects now. Unless you know after effects I wouldn't have much for you to do.

Destiny Illustrator

by Hobo, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 19:09 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

Hey Guys. I've shot a short film about the Bray family/Exo Stranger that I'm trying to wrap up in the next week or so. I have some voice over work that I was hoping to put illustrations too. But I don't have time to do the drawings myself.

Does anybody on here draw destiny fanart that would love to help me knock out some drawings or paintings for the opening of my short?

[image]

Destiny Illustrator

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 19:17 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

Sadly, I don't think we have many visual artists left around these parts.

I'm excited to see your movie finished though. The vending machine snacks hooked me.

Destiny Illustrator

by Hobo, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 19:24 (1265 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Chickens, I'm also looking for connections if anybody knows someone who could help art. It would be ideal if the creations page on bungie had a forum attached too it.

Destiny Illustrator

by Hobo, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 19:21 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

[image]

Sorry trying to get the image to work.

Destiny Illustrator

by Claude Errera @, Monday, November 02, 2020, 08:28 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

[image]

Sorry trying to get the image to work.

I localized the image in the first post. (Yesterday, before anyone else had read this thread at all.) Not sure what the need for adding another version of it is, unless you've changed it?

Destiny Illustrator

by Hobo, Monday, November 02, 2020, 11:09 (1265 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It didn't load once I previewed it so to my knowledge I thought the link wasn't accessible from the site. It has happened to me before so I thought it was happening again. I'd delete the others, but I don't know how to delete comments.

Destiny Illustrator

by Claude Errera @, Monday, November 02, 2020, 11:15 (1265 days ago) @ Hobo

It didn't load once I previewed it so to my knowledge I thought the link wasn't accessible from the site. It has happened to me before so I thought it was happening again. I'd delete the others, but I don't know how to delete comments.

Heh - you can't. :) (I can, but there've been answers to most of them, so I'm not sure it's actually worth it.)

Your first one didn't load because the URL was malformed. (The link box includes a starting http:// in it - you didn't delete it before pasting in your URL, so it read http://https:// - this can't load.) I localized it because it was easier than fixing the URL and then making sure that onedrive files show up properly - sometimes they don't.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread