Xbone/PS5 available at Walmart tomorrow at 12pm PST/3pm EST (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 12:53 (1252 days ago)

They call the Series X the "XB1 Xbox Series X" lol. Anyway, there will be a Captcha requirement, so fewer bots will be able to steal your console...

Xbone Series X

PS5 (Disk)
PS5 (Digital)

Thanks for the heads up!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 15:02 (1252 days ago) @ Korny

Hopefully I can time my lunch tomorrow and try to get one.

Me, tomorrow, at 12:15...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 16:37 (1252 days ago) @ Korny

"Dammit!"

you think it will take that long?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 18:46 (1252 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

No. I think that's when I'll remember to loook.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 22:40 (1251 days ago) @ CougRon

- No text -

Think they only had 10 in stock or something.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 12:20 (1251 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I was there promptly at noon and there system errored every step of the way, I had to redo every step at least three times. Finall got to the place order button, hit it and they told me it was out of stock. very frustrating. Don’t see how anyone was able to place an order with the problems they kept having but aledgedly someone did.

I remembered to look at 1pm PT. (1 hr late)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 13:10 (1251 days ago) @ CougRon

I was there promptly at noon and there system errored every step of the way, I had to redo every step at least three times. Finall got to the place order button, hit it and they told me it was out of stock. very frustrating. Don’t see how anyone was able to place an order with the problems they kept having but aledgedly someone did.

Glad to hear I probably wouldn't have gotten one anyway. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread