Hotfix nerfs Stasis Warlocks, but brings back Exodus Down. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 09:20 (1251 days ago)

Lots of good changes, though the Hunter and Titan stasis Supers remain mostly untouched (boo!)

Crucible should be significantly better than before (You honestly thought that 4.75 seconds was a reasonable amount of time to stay frozen in PvP, Bungo? Really?).

Hotfix nerfs Stasis Warlocks, but brings back Exodus Down.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 09:25 (1251 days ago) @ Korny

I'm curious about this one:

• Fixed an issue where Pinnacle rewards were not dropping at the correct Power.

Was it too high... or too low? (I'm afraid it was too high, and I didn't play enough this week to benefit from it.)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 09:47 (1251 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 10:31

Was it too high... or too low? (I'm afraid it was too high, and I didn't play enough this week to benefit from it.)

I feel like it it was the latter, they’d be patting themselves for it rather than leaving it so ambiguous.
It would totally explain how I’ve been leveling so fast, though. I’m already 1239 Base with my Warlock, and I didn’t run any pinnacles for her last week.

They were too low.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 20, 2020, 10:44 (1250 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It was too low.

If you were at 1250 base, they still weren't dropping above 1250.

There were also reports that they were dropping as +3s instead of +5s if you were under 1250 (but I honestly don't remember if they are supposed to be +5s(?) so I took that one with a grain of salt).

Super boo to the range reduction on the Warlock melee.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, November 19, 2020, 09:34 (1251 days ago) @ Korny

All the other tweaks to Stasis Warlocks I'm down with, but that one is a killer. It might send me back to top tree Dawnblade in Crucible permanently.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, November 20, 2020, 11:52 (1250 days ago) @ Korny

Lots of good changes, though the Hunter and Titan stasis Supers remain mostly untouched (boo!)

Crucible should be significantly better than before (You honestly thought that 4.75 seconds was a reasonable amount of time to stay frozen in PvP, Bungo? Really?).

I think the range on the warlock melee is disappointingly short now (especially for PvE). The speed + distance was absolutely too much in PvP. But to nerf both of those... ouch. :(

Guess it's back to Celestial Fire loadout for the Crucible!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread