Adult Beverages and PC Building Stream, Nov. 21 4pmEST (Off-Topic)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, November 20, 2020, 22:47 (1251 days ago)

So a a bit of a self promotion, and a bit late (I honestly had not logged in on my new laptop and my wife had our first child, so I had to figure out the password). But if not allowed please just delete mods.

I will be streaming a PC Build today, Saturday Nov. 21 at 4pmEST with the help of my 5 year old nephew and 70 year old father. To make it even more fun, booze will be consumed. I figured some here might enjoy it, or just want to support, and it should hopefully be educational, I am teaching a 5 year old after all.

I will be streaming on all the platforms, YouTube, Twitch and Facebook, under ChrisTheeCrappy, and HammersTech. Hope to see some of you there!

On a side note, who is streaming the raid tomorrow? I may be doing work outside but want to try and keep up.

Adult Beverages and PC Building Stream, Nov. 21 4pmEST

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, November 21, 2020, 03:14 (1251 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Congrats on your first kid! I won't be able to watch live, but I'll check it out. I'm planning to help my son build a PC for Christmas, but I've never attempted to build one myself. Which is weird considering all of the other things I have built at home and at work.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Sunday, November 22, 2020, 09:49 (1250 days ago) @ bluerunner

Congrats on your first kid! I won't be able to watch live, but I'll check it out. I'm planning to help my son build a PC for Christmas, but I've never attempted to build one myself. Which is weird considering all of the other things I have built at home and at work.

I look forward to the play-by-play and demonstration of your skills :)

Feedle-dee-dee

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Sunday, November 22, 2020, 16:15 (1250 days ago) @ bluerunner

Thanks. It’s been interesting to say the least. We had it right when restrictions were starting so odd for our first. And he has basically never slept. So yea.

Yea that’s surprising to hear. But it’s easy. Def was a bit harder trying to teach a 5 year old so I had a rough time. But it’s easy promise

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, November 21, 2020, 09:12 (1251 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Well first off, congratulations! It's still kinda crazy how all my Xbox Live friends are starting families and everything.

Second off, although there's a good chance I won't be able to see all of it, I'd love to pop in and watch the electronic surgery that is PC building. Got links?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Sunday, November 22, 2020, 16:17 (1250 days ago) @ Morpheus

Thanks. Hey most of the people here have adult children almost.

Sorry I didn’t want to link as I figured my name is searchable in twitch Facebook and YouTube to have seen it. Don’t worry it went terribly haha

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread