SSG: Learn from My Mistake - Exo Stranger "Bounties" (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 16:38 (1241 days ago)

TL;DR - If you delete the "weekly bounties" (as don't know what else to call them), currently that's it.
You are locked out for the week.

Story: I went to the tower, grabbed Strike Bounties and all the rest. I was ready to have an evening of Strikes and Nightfalls. Went to the Exo Stranger and grabbed what I - somehow - thought were Bounties aimed for Strikes. Went into a stike, and nothing was going up. Read the text. Somehow I grabbed the Crucible Bounties by mistake. Not sure how I mixed that up. It was asking me to do things like Sword only kills and frags by Shattering. I'm not a PvP guy, and without Mayhem, this did not sound fun. So I decided to SCIENCE!

The result (which is what I expected) is that once you get rid of them that's it. On all characters. You have one chance per week, literally.

Seems like a bug to me, but... that's how it is right now. And now you know.

SSG: Learn from My Mistake - Exo Stranger "Bounties"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 16:43 (1241 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Have you checked the kiosk by the Postmaster? Not saying it's definitely there, but it could be.

SSG: Learn from My Mistake - Exo Stranger "Bounties"

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 16:52 (1241 days ago) @ ZackDark

Have you checked the kiosk by the Postmaster? Not saying it's definitely there, but it could be.

The Quest Archive? Well, I just did, since why not. Nope. Nothin'. Interesting idea though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread