The Raid Jacket... WHAT IS ON THE BACK (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 08:48 (1238 days ago)

Bungie Store

[image]

I've gotta assume since they're not showing it that there isn't some goofy cringe inducing logo taking up the back?

Because if there isn't, damn this is a pretty fresh looking coat that doesn't scream "video gamezzzzz".

Does anyone know? Is there some twitter post where they share that info? I must know before I smash that order button.

The Raid Jacket... WHAT IS ON THE BACK

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 09:07 (1238 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Bungie Store

[image]

I've gotta assume since they're not showing it that there isn't some goofy cringe inducing logo taking up the back?

Because if there isn't, damn this is a pretty fresh looking coat that doesn't scream "video gamezzzzz".

Does anyone know? Is there some twitter post where they share that info? I must know before I smash that order button.

Do you mean the logo on the inside of the vest? Because that looks like the logo for the raid shown on the Europa map.

The Raid Jacket... WHAT IS ON THE BACK

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 09:10 (1238 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Bungie Store

[image]

Do you mean the logo on the inside of the vest? Because that looks like the logo for the raid shown on the Europa map.

No, he means there’s not any picture of the actual backside on f the jacket, and he hopes there’s not some big tacky symbol there.

ohhhh, Okay.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 11:05 (1238 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread