Welp. No Series X for me (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 06:22 (1238 days ago)

Microsoft canceled my order this morning at 1:21 AM. They could not process it. They’ve had my money since November 10. Refund will be processed within three days according to customer service. This sucks. I hate scalpers.

:(

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 08:40 (1238 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Turn that frown upside down

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 12:09 (1237 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

A vertical flip would leave it unchanged

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 12:11 (1237 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 17:25 (1237 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

):

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 13:15 (1237 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Welp. No Series X for me

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, November 28, 2020, 13:16 (1237 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry man, that’s a bummer. I’m still on the hunt for one, too. I’ll try to snag extras if I can, but I’m not expecting to get one, much less more than one.

All praise for unoudid!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 30, 2020, 08:43 (1236 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Sorry man, that’s a bummer. I’m still on the hunt for one, too. I’ll try to snag extras if I can, but I’m not expecting to get one, much less more than one.

He got an extra, which he offered me Saturday. Paypal has been deployed.

I still say it's not cool for them to take my money for a month. What if this was a kid's Christmas? We'll tell you after Black Friday that you've got a big problem.

All praise for unoudid!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 30, 2020, 08:58 (1235 days ago) @ Kermit

Enjoy the future of games man. Don't get fat on that all you can play Game Pass Buffet!

#GrowFatFromStrength

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, November 30, 2020, 09:10 (1235 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

All praise for unoudid!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, November 30, 2020, 12:35 (1235 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Enjoy the future of games man. Don't get fat on that all you can play Game Pass Buffet!

I'm not a gamepass customer. I don't have the time to play Destiny as much as I would like, much less everything else under the sun.

Uno is #1! ;D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 30, 2020, 11:51 (1235 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

All praise for unoudid!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 30, 2020, 13:05 (1235 days ago) @ Kermit

While litigation probably would take too much time and money, I agree that that's completely unethical of them. If nothing else, I'd say try and speak as high up on the ladder as you can, find out some way for them to make that right.

Spencer blubbering about how "competition's bad for the long run" while there's not a single new box on the market.

If it means anything, I would've sold it to you for half price if I had it—but then again, that would kinda reinstate the problem with the whole scalping thing. “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

At least you were able to get one, though. Stay home for Christmas!

All praise for unoudid!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, December 04, 2020, 18:40 (1231 days ago) @ Kermit

I still say it's not cool for them to take my money for a month. What if this was a kid's Christmas? We'll tell you after Black Friday that you've got a big problem.

I'm also just confused why they would not offer to keep your money and deliver it when they are able. I think it would be good to offer a refund, but why force it? It's not like stye don't know if the manufacturer will given them more inventory…

Welp. No Series X for me

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 30, 2020, 13:53 (1235 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I didn't realize you were still without. I'll keep an eye out for another one as well.

Welp. No Series X for me

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 01, 2020, 14:08 (1234 days ago) @ unoudid

I didn't realize you were still without. I'll keep an eye out for another one as well.

If anyone is wishing to settle for a Series S, my local Walmarts had plenty in stock two days ago.

Yay! Series X for me.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 11:21 (1227 days ago) @ Kermit

Arrived about thirty minutes ago. Now it's the proverbial marshmallow on the table tempting me while I try to get work done.

Huge shout-out to unoudid!

You're in for a treat mate!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 12:46 (1227 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 13:57 (1227 days ago) @ kidtsunami

All you need to know:

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 19:06 (1227 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Yeah, the timing is perfect...

This may be from a PS4, but it was the fastest one I could find—but the problem is across ALL consoles right now.

You might want to keep it in box until next Tuesday...

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 19:59 (1227 days ago) @ Morpheus

This may be from a PS4, but it was the fastest one I could find—but the problem is across ALL consoles right now.

It’s not across all consoles. I did not see a single instance of it on Series X. The new update broke something on the old consoles.

You might want to keep it in box until next Tuesday...

Just Going From WoM

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 20:48 (1227 days ago) @ cheapLEY

From my clan's Discord, I heard people having issues from their Xbox one, their Xbox Series X, and their PC. I can't verify that or anything, and when I logged on this evening, I didn't notice any problems, so I'm only jumping off what I hear.

Not seeing any issues on Series X either

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 07:57 (1227 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

A solution for frame rate and screen tearing issues:

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 21:40 (1227 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yay! Series X for me.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 14:06 (1227 days ago) @ Kermit

Arrived about thirty minutes ago. Now it's the proverbial marshmallow on the table tempting me while I try to get work done.

Huge shout-out to unoudid!

Be sure to try to levitate a ping pong ball over the vents and post a picture back here :-p

I got one too!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 14:16 (1227 days ago) @ Kermit

A friend of my sister manage to get a second one that I managed to talk him out of. I didn’t overpay too much for it. There going for stupid money in eBay (or people are asking stupid money anyway).

60 FPS is great.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 15:41 (1227 days ago) @ cheapLEY

And maybe I’m just imagining it, but the game looks sharper.

Looks like I just snagged one

by squidnh3, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 12:55 (1220 days ago) @ Kermit

It took forever, but Best Buy appears to have dropped quite a few, and it might be hard for the scalpers to get them because it's only for in-store pickup. Supposedly it'll be ready for pickup on Dec. 21st!

Nice!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 17:45 (1220 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread