Icewalls lul (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 19:35 (1233 days ago)

These things are so OP sometimes.

Jfc

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 20:08 (1233 days ago) @ unoudid

Also, oh wow, even the captures are at 60fps

Hunters have a ground pound now?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 08:20 (1233 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Welcome to Stasis

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 08:41 (1233 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

First Stasis Hunter aspect, yes

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 10:54 (1233 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

The Stasis-assisted snipe I mentioned last night:

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 08:56 (1233 days ago) @ unoudid

No Cloudstrike required.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 10:22 (1233 days ago) @ Korny

No Cloudstrike required.

K, stepped through it frame by frame because otherwise how the hell one knows what was happening is beyond me.

You managed to freeze one, and for the single damn frame that your sight was on their head, shot, headshotting them and someone behind them, then 2 others die from the stasis'splosion?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 11:20 (1233 days ago) @ kidtsunami

No Cloudstrike required.

K, stepped through it frame by frame because otherwise how the hell one knows what was happening is beyond me.

You managed to freeze one, and for the single damn frame that your sight was on their head, shot, headshotting them and someone behind them, then 2 others die from the stasis'splosion?

I think (I could be wrong) that only one died to the sniper shot. Everyone else (there were 5, total) died to the stasis grenade (and its tendrils).

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 11:39 (1233 days ago) @ Claude Errera

No Cloudstrike required.

I think (I could be wrong) that only one died to the sniper shot. Everyone else (there were 5, total) died to the stasis grenade (and its tendrils).

I'm only assuming since the kill feed has two kills with "precision" kill indicators, so I could be wrong too.

I mean look, a lot of people died in a very short period of time in that video, we can all be forgiven for not knowing exactly what happened.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 12:27 (1233 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'm only assuming since the kill feed has two kills with "precision" kill indicators, so I could be wrong too.

I mean look, a lot of people died in a very short period of time in that video, we can all be forgiven for not knowing exactly what happened.

If Korny doesn't know how he did it he doesn't deserve the kills :D

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 13:23 (1233 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV
edited by Korny, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 13:32

If Korny doesn't know how he did it he doesn't deserve the kills :D

My Icey-trackey grenade froze at least the first (FroDaddy), while my teammate threw a Slowball grenade onto the enemies. I snipe the first and third guy:

[image]

Guy in the middle of them (V3rtex) dies to their ice shatter as he freezes in the Slowball, which sets him off and kills Spoderman. I assume the fifth guy is seriously wounded by V3rtex's explosion, but not quite killed, until my Icey-trackey grenade reaches him and kills him when he breaks out of it. Which would explain why his kill icon is different from the others.

I planned the whole thing at the six second mark when I glanced ever-so-slightly around the corner Downey jr. Sherlock Holmes-style, obviously.

Icewalls: Part 2

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 13:56 (1233 days ago) @ unoudid

Hahahahaha

Icewalls: Part 2

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 10, 2020, 09:22 (1232 days ago) @ unoudid

Hahahahaha

lol - the best part of this is every once in a while, when I see a video like this (there were earlier ones, where people did the same thing with the middle-tree striker ground-pound), I get inspired to try myself. A video would look identical to yours, up until that door opened... but that's where it would change. The grenade would never get thrown, because my corpse would have been shredded before I could finish the arm swing.

Icewalls lul x3

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, December 10, 2020, 22:21 (1231 days ago) @ unoudid

This is your life now, I guess.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 11, 2020, 06:30 (1231 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

I'll be sad once it gets nerfed.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, December 11, 2020, 08:15 (1231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread