Hawkmoon Day 1 (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 20:15 (1228 days ago)

I wonder if Cody has his yet?

[image]

Hawkmoon Day 1

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 20:48 (1228 days ago) @ unoudid

Too bad I'll always have Redrix's Claymore and you never will :-p

Hawkmoon Day 1

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 08, 2020, 21:14 (1228 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Touche :)

Hawkmoon Day 1

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 08:17 (1227 days ago) @ unoudid

Except not, because you can technically buy it from a kiosk for a pretty penny (and some other baubles).

Hawkmoon Day 1

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 08:43 (1227 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Except not, because you can technically buy it from a kiosk for a pretty penny (and some other baubles).

That's the Broadsword. Not the Claymore.

Hawkmoon Day 1

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 09:29 (1227 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That's the Broadsword. Not the Claymore.

hmmmm I thought I saw both. But you are correct, I just checked. For someone who allegedly has not played the game in a year, you know a lot about technical stuff in the game :)

Hawkmoon Day 1

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 10:05 (1227 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

hmmmm I thought I saw both. But you are correct, I just checked. For someone who allegedly has not played the game in a year, you know a lot about technical stuff in the game :)

TWO years on the 23rd.

Hawkmoon Day 1

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 10:19 (1227 days ago) @ Cody Miller

TWO years on the 23rd.

*Tears up the closest piece of paper and throws it in the air and goes "wooo"*

That was probably my utility bill, but who cares, you deserve it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread