New Mass Effect teaser. (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, December 11, 2020, 08:51 (1203 days ago)

This is one of those trailers that actually means nothing, and I know that it is not even remotely the same team that made the first three games, but holy crap did it still get me hyped. Everything from the way the ship sounds to the music to seeing Liara’s smirk at the end . . .

I am absolutely ready for more Mass Effect. It’s like Star Wars in that I just love that universe and want to play in it.

New Mass Effect teaser.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, December 11, 2020, 08:54 (1203 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I am absolutely ready for more Mass Effect. It’s like Star Wars in that I just love that universe and want to play in it.

Same. I'll probably always at least check out any new Mass Effect game.

New Mass Effect teaser.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, December 11, 2020, 11:05 (1203 days ago) @ stabbim

Interested, and hopeful. But damn. Andromeda was such a disappointment. Multiplayer was still pretty fun; and any future ME offering won't be able to skimp there. As long as that part is solid, I'll probably pick it up, even if I hate the single player. Here's hoping for a beta window for that.

~m

New Mass Effect teaser.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, December 11, 2020, 13:30 (1203 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This is one of those trailers that actually means nothing, and I know that it is not even remotely the same team that made the first three games, but holy crap did it still get me hyped. Everything from the way the ship sounds to the music to seeing Liara’s smirk at the end . . .

Full disclosure; When I saw this last night I out-right fangirled, which is fascinating to me. I already knew I loved this franchise. As things stand right now, Mass Effect 2 is still my favorite game of all time. Thanks to serendipity I was able to not have the last 20 minutes of Mass Effect 3 spoil my enjoyment of the series as a whole. This still is the only series of games where I completed every single Achievement, from Mass Effect 1 to 3. But even than, it seems I still didn't realize how much I truly love this franchise, until I found my self overwhelmed with glee to the point of shedding a tear out of sheer excitement. And it seems to be no fluke, as I once again give it another look here. Something about that ending, N7... *skkeee*! Plus the Reaper sound and the overall music arrangement just shiver me down with goosebumps. Fascinating.

I never finished Andromeda. It looked like Mass Effect, but... something was missing (and I'm not talking about facial animations). All said, I Hope EA doesn't EA this too much. A false hope probably, but we'll see.

ME2 is indeed great

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, December 12, 2020, 08:26 (1202 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread