Two Year Anniversary (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 11:23 (1191 days ago)

Just reminding some of you it's possible!

Two Year Anniversary

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 11:30 (1191 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I also love loudly proclaiming how sober I am at the bar I hang out in every night. (:

Two Year Anniversary

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 12:06 (1191 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 12:10

I also love loudly proclaiming how sober I am at the bar I hang out in every night. (:

I do believe you specifically have been wavering on this issue with regard to destiny…

(I think after 3 years I'll stop counting/mentioning)

Two Year Anniversary

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 14:02 (1190 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by cheapLEY, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 14:11

You’re not wrong, but there hasn’t ever been any real desire to quit playing, only for Destiny to become more worthy of my time.

Destiny is a mediocre game on a daily basis in a lot of ways, but it also contains the best experiences I’ve ever had in any video game. I don’t want to quit playing, only for the game to not waste so much of my time in between the great bits. That I’ve mostly solved that problem by not playing for long stretches of time doesn’t really mean that’s what I want.

You can stop now.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 15:49 (1176 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Two Year Anniversary

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Saturday, December 26, 2020, 16:02 (1187 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Also assuming everyone who is at the bar is an alcoholic ;)

Two Year Anniversary

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 15:51 (1176 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, this is a lot more like Showing up to a party at your former friends house and telling everyone in attendance they can stop being friends. (have I used this analogy before for Cody's posts? Feels familiar suddenly.)

Two Year Anniversary

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 20:28 (1176 days ago) @ Vortech

Yeah, this is a lot more like Showing up to a party at your former friends house and telling everyone in attendance they can stop being friends. (have I used this analogy before for Cody's posts? Feels familiar suddenly.)

You are all my friends forever!

Two Year Anniversary

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, January 04, 2021, 07:30 (1179 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Wait, when did you leave the game? ;)

Two Year Anniversary

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 04, 2021, 08:40 (1179 days ago) @ Mid7night

Wait, when did you leave the game? ;)

After I didn't play forsaken for a week and fell so far behind I couldn't do the raid blind. Was the last straw, said fuck it I'm done, and quit cold turkey. Based on the changes they have made to the game, I am quite glad I stopped playing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread