Hope y'all have a happy holiday! (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, December 24, 2020, 11:35 (1211 days ago)

Maybe around this time you'd be making cookies, and "facetime" bakeing just isn't the same? Then again... more cookies? Not that bad. Maybe around this time you'd be singing songs, but that "zoom" bitrate just can't keep up? Then again, now you can finally mute that uncle who sings out of tune on purpose. It was funny the first time, but now? Mute feels good, gotta say. Maybe around this time you'd be in another part of this blue marble, be it a street away or leaps and bounds from one continent to another. Or maybe you have forsaken all societal bonds of selfless considerations and traveled anyway at risk of yourself and everyone around you! True Christmahanakwanzika Spirit!

Pray you all health and happiness as we come towards this years end. And I pray that 2021 proves to be exactly what we need to further enhance that health and happiness. See ya'll starside!

[image][image]

~INSANEdrive

You too!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 24, 2020, 11:49 (1211 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

+7

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, December 24, 2020, 13:07 (1211 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Thanks! You Too.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, December 24, 2020, 18:35 (1211 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Wait, Hold On.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, December 25, 2020, 10:50 (1210 days ago) @ Morpheus

Christmas dinner circa 2020

You too!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, December 25, 2020, 11:52 (1210 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Christmas here in Nashville has certainly taken a 2020 turn. I'm fine other than it knocked out my internet.

Merry Christmas!

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, December 25, 2020, 19:04 (1210 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread