Did the DBO site get a database upgrade? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Sunday, January 03, 2021, 11:47 (1202 days ago)

I've noticed in the last week that loading different threads is just snappier. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Did the DBO site get a database upgrade?

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, January 03, 2021, 12:42 (1202 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

No upgrade; I'm glad it's working better than it used to, but I can't explain it at all.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Sunday, January 03, 2021, 19:22 (1202 days ago) @ Claude Errera

No upgrade; I'm glad it's working better than it used to, but I can't explain it at all.

It's mostly when I click another message within a thread... sometimes it's almost an instant load time, others it takes 2-3 seconds (normal)

Huh. Weird.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 03, 2021, 13:35 (1202 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I've noticed in the last week that loading different threads is just snappier. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

No, the weight of 2020 was just lifted off the server that's all.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, January 03, 2021, 18:58 (1202 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I have noticed no change.

Seems the same to me.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, January 05, 2021, 11:27 (1200 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Seems the same to me.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 09:10 (1199 days ago) @ CyberKN

Turns out that Claude just stealth added to the database
UPDATE users
SET unthrottle = 1
WHERE username = 'MacAddictXIV'

Seems the same to me.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 10:21 (1199 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

UPDATE users
SET unthrottle = 1

Simpler than that. I accidentally commented out the throttle line for you when I was doing some cleanup. BRB, gotta go fix...

Seems the same to me.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, January 06, 2021, 11:00 (1199 days ago) @ Claude Errera

UPDATE users
SET unthrottle = 1

Simpler than that. I accidentally commented out the throttle line for you when I was doing some cleanup. BRB, gotta go fix...

Classic mistake, I understand

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread