Become Ascendant—Try the Tincture of Queensfoil! (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 08, 2021, 10:21 (1201 days ago)

Yep, the video is finally done! Like I said previously, it wasn't ideal filming, but at least we got it done. I was given a vlogging kit for Christmas, so the next video will look much better. I hope you guys try this recipe out, it's Adventure easy,and it surprised even me with its taste—I don't even like tea!

Enjoy, Guardians.

Become Ascendant—Try the Tincture of Queensfoil!

by Claude Errera @, Friday, January 08, 2021, 14:31 (1201 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yep, the video is finally done! Like I said previously, it wasn't ideal filming, but at least we got it done. I was given a vlogging kit for Christmas, so the next video will look much better. I hope you guys try this recipe out, it's Adventure easy,and it surprised even me with its taste—I don't even like tea!

Enjoy, Guardians.

I'm not even remotely surprised that you can like the taste without liking tea; it's mostly sugar! (That 2-quart pitcher of tincture has more sugar in it than a 2-liter bottle of Coke.)

We're not even counting the sugar in the blackberries. :)

Looks pretty good, though! I'd try it.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 08, 2021, 18:38 (1201 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Boiling it down seemed to help reduce the sweetness, but of course adding more water or using less sugar would probably be ideal. I don't know, sometimes it does seem a little fishy—doing the Gjallardoodle recipe, it called for an insane amount of flower, a ludicrous amount compared to the amount of wet ingredients needed for them. I'm probably doing it wrong, but I've still got a lot to learn... ;-)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, January 11, 2021, 08:30 (1198 days ago) @ Claude Errera

There's no such thing as too much sugar in tea.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread