Sunday night raider pike challenge? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 15, 2021, 08:03 (1196 days ago)

Please let's do this. Every time I mention it, I hear, "Oh, you haven't gotten that?"

I think several of us haven't.

A link: https://respawnfirst.com/how-to-complete-destiny-2-deep-stone-crypt-not-a-scratch-triumph-for-retrocausality-exotic-s...

Sunday night raider pike challenge?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, January 15, 2021, 08:30 (1196 days ago) @ Kermit

So, by all means, do it, but also don’t sweat it.

The glitch being fixed does not significantly change the difficulty of doing that challenge. With the glitch fixed, you’re going to have to do the full encounter, anyway, it’s fairly trivial to just clear all the bubbles and get to the door then teleport back to the beginning and ferry the Pikes after the enemies are all dead.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, January 15, 2021, 11:35 (1196 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You don't even need a full group to do it.

That being said, I'd very much like to do some raiding, so I'm glad to see something go up on the FTB.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, January 15, 2021, 12:35 (1196 days ago) @ Vortech

You don't even need a full group to do it.

I think you do. They don’t all have to be on a Pike or even at the end of the area, but I think you need six people in the activity. We did it with five and the Triumph didn’t pop until we got squid to join us. It popped as soon as he loaded into the activity.

^This

by Claude Errera @, Friday, January 15, 2021, 14:39 (1196 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, January 15, 2021, 14:47 (1196 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Yeah, fair point. I was just thinking about clearing everything and moving the pikes.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, January 15, 2021, 16:45 (1196 days ago) @ Kermit

Please let's do this. Every time I mention it, I hear, "Oh, you haven't gotten that?"

A link: https://respawnfirst.com/how-to-complete-destiny-2-deep-stone-crypt-not-a-scratch-triumph-for-retrocausality-exotic-s...

"Oh, you haven't gotten that?" :P

I have this triumph, so feel free to use up my slot during that effort for someone who has not received this yet. That said, once you get going through the raid proper, dibs. ;D

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 15, 2021, 19:26 (1196 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"Oh, you haven't gotten that?" :P

I have this triumph, so feel free to use up my slot during that effort for someone who has not received this yet. That said, once you get going through the raid proper, dibs. ;D

Of course!

I'll try to prep it and be ready by "raid start" so we'll se

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, January 16, 2021, 09:12 (1195 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I'll try to prep it and be ready by "raid start" so we'll se

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 22, 2021, 14:21 (1189 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Just want to say again it was so nice that you were able to do that. It's not that often you can join a session and immediately get a triumph.

my pleasure! thanks for inviting me!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, January 25, 2021, 06:08 (1186 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

It’s Not Too Late

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 13:38 (1191 days ago) @ Kermit

If you still need this triumph, there’s still a shortcut for it—might be a little harder, but it can still help.

It's not that hard, normally

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 13:55 (1191 days ago) @ Morpheus

We did it last night, no glitch.

We certainly had more deaths than a normal cheesed run, but it only took a few extra minutes. (To be fair, I spent some time the night before learning the actual path between bubbles, knowing the glitch was going away... but still.)

It’s Not Too Late

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 19:22 (1191 days ago) @ Morpheus

I tried the pike method solo and it was really easy. At least I can still get a few easy runs for the first chest before they patch this one.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread