Wow! (Destiny)

by MartyTheElder, Friday, January 29, 2021, 23:28 (1154 days ago)

Wow!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 29, 2021, 23:41 (1154 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

Kept waiting for the electric guitar to kick in during Golem: The Unused. Blast from the past indeed...

A steal!

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 10:52 (1153 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

From the creator:

[image]

On Amazon, right now:

[image]

If I didn't already have one, I know where I'd buy!

A steal!

by MartyTheElder, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 11:55 (1153 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Claude thanks for letting me post here and not penalizing me for the “clickbait” title.

I’m now officially deactivated from Reddit

By the way, Earliest Thoughts is Destiny music, so it’s kinda on topic, right?

A steal!

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 14:30 (1153 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

Claude thanks for letting me post here and not penalizing me for the “clickbait” title.

The Marty Army shall rise again.

I’m now officially deactivated from Reddit

Think of the positive here, all this controversy has likely brought more attention to this than it would have gotten otherwise.

By the way, Earliest Thoughts is Destiny music, so it’s kinda on topic, right?

Doesn't matter here!

Yikes.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 12:00 (1153 days ago) @ MartyTheElder
edited by Korny, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 12:20

Blast from the past!

I'd be far more inclined to snag this music if Marty wasn't using it as an excuse to go full Karen on Twitter and trying to incite people to go after Destiny Reddit mods (even targeting them by name).

Toxic (and potentially dangerous) behavior like that is poor form, my dude.

Whether we wanted it or not…

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 17:26 (1153 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 17:29

We've stepped into a war with reddit on the internet.

No more war

by MartyTheElder, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 18:06 (1153 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

Please. I thought a bot had rejected me and said search somewhere else. I reacted poorly.

No war

No army

Thanks

No more war

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:59 (1153 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

Please. I thought a bot had rejected me and said search somewhere else. I reacted poorly.

Doesn’t quite track with you calling mods idiots for “not knowing who you are” when they explained what happened, as though that would exempt you from the clearly-displayed rules, but whatever. The best one can hope is that you do better next time (apologize to the people you targeted first though), avoid entitled behavior, and most importantly, don’t throw online tantrums when you aren’t given preferential treatment (internet never forgets!).

Your music is well loved in several circles (especially here!), so an insufferable attitude is not very becoming of you, especially when you’re trying to get people to purchase your goods.

No war

No army

Thanks

Again, apologize to the people you insulted and targeted for harassment, and it’s all good!

Oh, the irony...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:25 (1153 days ago) @ Korny

... of Korny lecturing anyone on their behaviour ;) <3

Oh, the irony...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 30, 2021, 22:10 (1153 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Hey, I may rib on friends and loved ones, but when someone is being toxic in a community that is supposed to be focusing on our shared passions, and it’s all possible because of the hard work of volunteers that we shouldn’t give a hard time to? That’s gotta be called out, and I’d hope I’ll be called out if that’s ever the case.

<3

Oh, the irony...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, January 31, 2021, 05:52 (1153 days ago) @ Korny

Hey, I may rib on friends and loved ones, but when someone is being toxic in a community that is supposed to be focusing on our shared passions, and it’s all possible because of the hard work of volunteers that we shouldn’t give a hard time to? That’s gotta be called out, and I’d hope I’ll be called out if that’s ever the case.

<3

Oh, I’m with you on this one. Just made me chuckle :)

No more war

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Thursday, February 04, 2021, 21:05 (1148 days ago) @ Korny

Lol its redditors they are idiots by rule

Saved For My Next Check!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, January 31, 2021, 15:36 (1152 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

- No text -

<3

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, February 05, 2021, 11:06 (1147 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread