TWAB - 28th of Jan | Bountyless Bright Dust & Sandy Salt Box (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 01, 2021, 08:30 (1178 days ago)

(I'm slightly surprised this weeks TWAB hasn't been posted here yet. As dmg04 says, it's particularly meaty.)
https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50040 -or- https://destiny.bungie.org/bwu/349

Quick Preview

Expect a Trailer for the New Season Tomorrow per:

Season of the [REDACTED] trailer goes live on February 2, 2021.

Then we get to the topics of this weeks TWAB;

• Introducing: Seasonal Challenges ~ One System goes away (again), One System gets buffed.
    • At least 31,540 Bright Dust is up for grabs next Season.
  • Back to the Sandbox ~ M&K loses their Stability Lasers, Rocket Launchers gain a Burst Damage role, Korny gets Buffed, Snipers get more flinch, Swords get nerfed, and a potpourri of Exotic Weapon Tweaks.
    • Dear Arbalest, SOON. Love Bungie.
  • Crimson Days gets Vaulted ~ Um... I guess that's kind of it on that one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...so on so on with detected bugs, hot vids, and cool artworks...

(The 5 Kills with 1 Clip of Hawkmoon is pretty good.)

And that's this weeks TWAB!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Stuff!

Apparently [strike][/strike] doesn't work here actually works. Huhh. I wonder what other formatting tools are hidden here.

Bonus Destiny Stuff!

--

--

---

---

...and last but certainly not least...

[image][image][image]

TWAB - 28th of Jan | Bountyless Bright Dust & Sandy Salt Box

by cheapLEY @, Monday, February 01, 2021, 09:19 (1178 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was going to post it, but I don’t have anything nice to say about it, so figured I should pass. (:

They finally fixed Tarrabah!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 01, 2021, 11:22 (1178 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

said no one ever.

Very nice Deep Stone Lullaby cover.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread