Victory or Diabetes!—Skyburner's Oath Recipe (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, February 07, 2021, 18:16 (1145 days ago)

So....heard about that Nor'easter! It's pretty damn cold. Looks like this is the perfect time to release my newest drink recipe video, the Skyburner's Oath. This may rate as a 1.0 on DIM, but I guarantee it'll be a 5 star sweet treat for anyone looking to warm up! Very easy to make—so much so, that I could barely use one song!

Stay safe out there people, and make sure to warm up with this delicious drink. I was supposed to put a Ghaul quote here, but...I couldn't find anything that would be easily recognizable, so...hope you enjoy and replicate regardless!

Victory or Diabetes!—Skyburner's Oath Recipe

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, February 08, 2021, 15:57 (1144 days ago) @ Morpheus

Circular whisking in not effective.

Alright, I Learned Something New Tonight!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, February 08, 2021, 19:15 (1144 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Not reshooting the video, though. lmao

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 06:26 (1144 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Circular whisking in not effective.

Well, OK, but really we're not trying to build a foam here, just mix up the ingredients. I don't know what the options are, but I think the better adjustment would be not trying to mix liquids in a skillet. The shallow sides make that likely to spill over with any speed. I mean it seemed to work and if it's what's available, ok, but a small pot of some kind would be less stressful.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 15:14 (1143 days ago) @ Vortech

You're absolutely right—and that's actually what happened the first time! I had the heat on too high and it went from flat to ballooning in a flash! It was so fast that even while keeping my eye on it the mixture foamed over and spilled into the burner. The only reason I used a skillet in the video was so that people could see the ingredients being added and so forth. I recently bought a iPhone tripod thing, but it only reaches....like 6 inches high. While I know I can stack it on some books or something and tilt the camera down, this bad boy is very delicate and until I can make sure it's good and stable, the last ingredient I need to add to my pot is a phone. XD

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 11, 2021, 18:15 (1141 days ago) @ Morpheus

You're absolutely right—and that's actually what happened the first time! I had the heat on too high and it went from flat to ballooning in a flash! It was so fast that even while keeping my eye on it the mixture foamed over and spilled into the burner. The only reason I used a skillet in the video was so that people could see the ingredients being added and so forth. I recently bought a iPhone tripod thing, but it only reaches....like 6 inches high. While I know I can stack it on some books or something and tilt the camera down, this bad boy is very delicate and until I can make sure it's good and stable, the last ingredient I need to add to my pot is a phone. XD

You don't have a camera in the ceiling?! Rachel Ray is very disappointed with you.

Without cayenne pepper I think this would be more like Skywarmer's Oath. Good job, though. I bet it's delicious.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 12, 2021, 12:59 (1140 days ago) @ Kermit

You don't have a camera in the ceiling?! Rachel Ray is very disappointed with you.

Wait, we're still talking about the kitchen, right?

I should hope!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, February 12, 2021, 17:59 (1140 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, February 13, 2021, 08:21 (1140 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Wait, we're still talking about the kitchen, right?

Or you could hire a shitty single man camera crew! Look here's someone who's already worked with you! lol

Good times!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, February 13, 2021, 11:47 (1140 days ago) @ breitzen

I so miss LANs, PAX, and human contact in general.

YES!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, February 14, 2021, 13:21 (1138 days ago) @ breitzen

Every time Untold Legends comes on, I immediately think of this vid. ;-)

Damn, I miss it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread