Clips from "Season of the Hunt" (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 08, 2021, 19:26 (1165 days ago)

(Full playlist of videos in this type for the season of "Hunt" can be found here.)

Workin' PVE for Kit!

The addition of lone wolf Master level Lost Sectors was a huge boon for me. While I must admit the drop rate on two of the exotics (which I'll speak of in a moment) did try the limits of that enjoyment, over all I did enjoy the challenge these re-framed environments imposed. Two things to call out. One; The clip "Working the Room" is part of the same game where I finally got Bakris to drop. I must of done that one a dozen times over, and man... does it show in that clip. Freek'n bad ass! TL;DR - Edge of Tomorrow (Live. Die. Repeat.) is the best video game movie ever made. ;D

The other one I had issue just getting to drop was Icefall Mantle. It just would. not. drop. By the time it did... man. Did I have a system down, though I have to suppose that when you watch it, it's pretty obvious.

For those of you who have yet to pull this off on your own, I hope these clips help with inspiration on how to pull it off.

PVP Action

Now this might be a surprise if you play PvP, but have you heard about this new thing called Stasis? Like... NO ONE in PvP uses it because it's just so balanced. Which is a shame because it's so much fun to play against. Oh yea! Nothing makes me go "I want to do that again!" quite like watching every action be for not when even your Super can be made redundant by just about literately every bit of kit a Guardian using stasis has! It's so much Fun!

Pictured: The Bungie Dev who thought this was a good idea.

[image]

Do I even need to use a sarcasm tag for this one?

Snarky praise aside, I did have a few interesting moments while playing around with stasis in PvP. The Biggest one is titled with my observation that Mask of Bakris is for Offense. At the time I made the comment, I had yet to get Mask of Bakris, but as you can see in the clip... I think my observation was correct.

Just keep in mind that I'm just playing around and, in these clips you see here, I actually pull it off! :D

Arcstrider

Look at me go, being my own meme! Of COURSE Arcstrider! Can't make a post like this without at least one Arcstrider clip! Have I mentioned how much a love this super? FUDGEY FUDGE CAKES I love this super.

Trials Action

Finishing this sea of clips I've posted here is of Trails. I'll let them speak for them selves.

Other Games?

Clips from "Season of the Hunt"

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 09:28 (1164 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Nice clips!

Small tip for Concealed Void (you didn't need it for your Titan run, but it would have helped on your Hunter one): if you move to the right side of the entrance to the boss room (less cover, but there's still some), you tend to separate the boss from the Servitor (boss moves left, Servitor stays closer to the middle), leading to fewer moments of "I can't shoot him because he's tethered". Obviously you have to manage your damage intake more carefully... but you can always jump straight up, and heal on the top of the cliff.

Works less well on Master runs than Legend ones. :)

Thanks for the tip!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 15, 2021, 20:54 (1158 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread