Well, Anthem's done (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 17:39 (1128 days ago)

https://blog.bioware.com/2021/02/24/anthem-update/

No longer working on those big updates. Yet another "Destiny Killer" that missed the shot.

Such Amazing Potential...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 17:46 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Well, Anthem's done

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 17:46 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm sure all twelve Anthem players are supremely disappointed. Maybe they'll move over to the Avengers and double its player base?

Well, Anthem's done

by EffortlessFury @, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 23:13 (1128 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm sure all twelve Anthem players are supremely disappointed. Maybe they'll move over to the Avengers and double its player base?

Why would people who are waiting for a major overhaul (like myself) continue to play the broken version that exists today? I haven't touched the game since a month or two after launch and have been eagerly awaiting Anthem 2.0. I'm disappointed, to put it mildly.

Well, Anthem's done

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 19:23 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 19:54

https://blog.bioware.com/2021/02/24/anthem-update/

No longer working on those big updates. Yet another "Destiny Killer" that missed the shot.

At this point, what's left? Anyone know?

Edit: In other words, are there any of these so called "Destiny Killer" live games left? In my recollection, anthem was the last real big one.

It's hard to make a Destiny.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, February 25, 2021, 10:43 (1128 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Sounds like a Zen quote, but I'll take it!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 25, 2021, 11:17 (1128 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Well, Anthem's done

by squidnh3, Thursday, February 25, 2021, 04:53 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I never played it, but based on the things I read, it seems to me there were 2 big things missing from the game compared to Destiny at launch: a raid (or comparable aspirational content), and PvP.

Well, Anthem's done

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, February 25, 2021, 05:18 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was excited about the game when it was announced. Then when I finally got to play the beta, I couldn't get out of the "Tower" or whatever they call it, and I quickly lost interest in it.

Well, Anthem's done

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, February 25, 2021, 06:32 (1128 days ago) @ Cody Miller

https://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=160508

It's not often I'm right. Tis a shame though because it was a beautiful looking game. (I never played it.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread