Shadowkeep Campaign Bugged? (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:31 (1134 days ago)

Just was running the Shadowkeep campaign with a friend who hasn't played it and after "A Mysterious Disturbance", they got nothing...

Did they remove the ability to play the campaign?

I know they have access to Shadowkeep because I bought it for them so they could do Pit Of Heresy.

Shadowkeep Campaign Bugged?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:27 (1134 days ago) @ kidtsunami

So far I haven't seen a single story mission available since (before) Beyond Light. I am 60% sure they removed the 'Lunar Remembrance' node on the moon that randomly selects a story mission from there to play for the day. In Bungie's haste to make the endgame more enjoyable, they've removed the 'game' part...

Take That Back

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 04:21 (1133 days ago) @ Morpheus

Ok, I was wrong—on my screen, I still have Lunar spots.

[image]

So, that might be the only way...I'm not sure.

by squidnh3, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 10:18 (1134 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Isn't the next thing you do after the opening mission is talk to either Ikora or Eris overlooking the Pyramid? I don't think it's part of an official "mission", and it may be poorly marked. He could also try going to the "abandoned missions" kiosk near the postmaster in the tower and seeing if there is something to pick up for Shadowkeep.

I think I'm on the same step on my Titan so I could check later.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 10:50 (1134 days ago) @ squidnh3

Isn't the next thing you do after the opening mission is talk to either Ikora or Eris overlooking the Pyramid? I don't think it's part of an official "mission", and it may be poorly marked. He could also try going to the "abandoned missions" kiosk near the postmaster in the tower and seeing if there is something to pick up for Shadowkeep.

I think I'm on the same step on my Titan so I could check later.

Nothing at Eris, and nothing in the Missions Kiosk in the Tower. Going to check on one of his alts...

by squidnh3, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:09 (1134 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Nothing at Eris

Just to confirm, I'm talking about the location overlooking the Pyramid, not Eris's vendor location. You have to go to Shadow's Harbor, act like you are going to the Pit of Heresy drop but turn left instead. I remember throughout the original campaign a portal would spawn at Eris's vendor location that would take you to the other spot, but I'm not sure how that works now or especially if you are instanced with another player that has finished the campaign.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:38 (1134 days ago) @ squidnh3

Nothing at Eris

Just to confirm, I'm talking about the location overlooking the Pyramid, not Eris's vendor location. You have to go to Shadow's Harbor, act like you are going to the Pit of Heresy drop but turn left instead. I remember throughout the original campaign a portal would spawn at Eris's vendor location that would take you to the other spot, but I'm not sure how that works now or especially if you are instanced with another player that has finished the campaign.

Yup, had that thought myself.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread