Stubbs is back and undeader than ever (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:05 (1129 days ago)

Stubbs was the first game of Wideload, started by Alex Seropian after leaving Bungie, and written my Matt Soell. The game is really funny, and has occasional outrageous fun (the police station is a highlight). It runs on the Halo engine. I wouldn't say in terms of game design it's really tight or anything, but it's a cool experience if you haven't played it before.

Cool!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 09:16 (1129 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Sweet!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:26 (1129 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I still have my original copy, though I probably haven't played it since it came out. I remember enjoying it quite a bit, it's just not something I ever thought to replay.

Physical Options

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 13:12 (1129 days ago) @ stabbim

Uggg. Is the $150 special edition the only way to get a physical copy?!

https://stubbshub.com/#pre-order-position

Physical Options

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 22:22 (1129 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Kinda looks that way to me, at least as far as things that can be ordered right now. There could be physical copies coming later (it seems weird to me that they'd do such a small run of discs for JUST the collector's editions), but they aren't saying that so I guess we can't count on it.

Physical Options

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 22:50 (1129 days ago) @ stabbim

Kinda looks that way to me, at least as far as things that can be ordered right now. There could be physical copies coming later (it seems weird to me that they'd do such a small run of discs for JUST the collector's editions), but they aren't saying that so I guess we can't count on it.

Well, they lost a sale from me then.

Stubbs is back and undeader than ever

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 16:23 (1129 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I would have sworn I still had my copy of Stubbs, but I guess not. Shame, given what I see them going for now.

Cody, how can you pitch the game and not mention the soundtrack?

Stubbs is back and undeader than ever

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 16:42 (1129 days ago) @ Vortech

I would have sworn I still had my copy of Stubbs, but I guess not. Shame, given what I see them going for now.

Cody, how can you pitch the game and not mention the soundtrack?

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread