HDR advice (may be useful) (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 13:47 (1130 days ago)

I've never really had a problem, but I know some people here have. I Read this post this morning, and the advice seems like something some may not have tried.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/m66shs/if_youre_struggling_to_get_hdr_looking_good_try/

HDR advice (may be useful)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 14:40 (1130 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks like setting the black point below the middle setting also causes problems.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 14:41 (1130 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Looks like setting the black point below the middle setting also causes problems.

Yeah, that's actually mentioned in the reddit post.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 15:40 (1130 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That’s always been the solution. That worked to fix HDR initially. Beyond Light broke HDR again, and no amount of changing those settings fixed it. It was bad enough that I turned HDR off completely. The next-gen patch fixed HDR again for me, although I actually upgraded to the Series X on the same day, so I don’t know if that might have had anything to do with the fix.

It was busted on Series X, but it's great now!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 17:57 (1130 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread