New life is a strange announcement (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 09:43 (1107 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:09

10am PST (in about 20 mins)

Hang on. I think LiS might be last. They’re going over dumb Outriders right now :-p

TL;DW

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:41 (1107 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Life is Strange True Colors
•NOT Episodic
•Female lead
•Superpower is basically Counselor Troi: you can feel the emotions of others
•Full mocap so no jank
•Steph is back!
•Life is Strange OG and Before the Storm are getting remasters with overhauled graphics and mocap.
•September 21st release date

[image]

TL;DW

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:49 (1107 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sounds good.

I loved the first game, and really enjoyed Before the Storm until the ending. I didn’t even finish the first episode of LiS 2, I just didn’t care about what was happening. I need to give it another chance. I might not have been in the right mindset for that sort of game at the time.

Oh come on [facepalm]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:35 (1107 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:55

[image]

I mean, you do know what DLC stands for, right?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 18, 2021, 14:14 (1107 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 14:18 (1107 days ago) @ ZackDark

Weird. I've gotten a lot of DLC on the disc in special editions and eventual compilations over the years. Plus, the remastered FULL GAMES are digital only.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 18, 2021, 14:41 (1107 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Weird. I've gotten a lot of DLC on the disc in special editions and eventual compilations over the years.

So you mean not at launch?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 15:05 (1107 days ago) @ ZackDark

Weird. I've gotten a lot of DLC on the disc in special editions and eventual compilations over the years.

So you mean not at launch?

I just want a disc or cart ok

[image]

It's right there!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 18, 2021, 16:31 (1107 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

It's right there!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 19, 2021, 11:59 (1106 days ago) @ ZackDark

But no remasters on physical…

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread