It's almost certainly gonna get patched soon... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, March 27, 2021, 07:31 (1119 days ago)

...but if you like the Dreaming City armor (I do), and you wish it were easier to get high-stat rolls, this cheese (discovered yesterday) is for you. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/mdzbun/24_extra_shattered_throne_drops_a_week/

Short summary:

Petra Venj offers a daily 'Challenge' bounty, as well as a weekly Ascendant Challenge bounty. Both are pretty easy to whip through (I did both, on all 3 characters, in about 20 minutes today, though I'll grant that some of the Ascendant Challenges can be tougher than today's).

Both offer Dreaming City gear. (None of this is new info.)

The Shattered Throne dungeon ALSO offers Dreaming City gear... with a bonus. Armor drops with higher stats than the normally-found stuff... and weapons come with exclusive perks. (If you want to get a Sleepless with Vorpal Weapon, you'll only find it in the Shattered Throne.)

This is also not new info.

WHAT IS NEW: If you take those finished Challenge bounties (one per day per character, plus one extra weekly per character) to the Shattered Throne before you open them... the game treats the rewards you get as Shattered Throne rewards. High stat armor, exclusively-perked weapons. You've got 24 extra shots per week.

Doesn't matter if you've done the Shattered Throne this week or not - works regardless.

You don't have to DO the Shattered Throne - just fly in and land before you pop the bounties.

I got a decent Retold Tale and a decent Waking Vigil this morning. (Everything else was shardable, unfortunately.) I'm hoping to get full armor sets with decent stats before they patch this. :)

It's almost certainly gonna get patched soon...

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 27, 2021, 07:49 (1119 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thanks! I’ve been looking for some better armor—I’ll have to make some time to do this tomorrow.

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 27, 2021, 12:04 (1119 days ago) @ Claude Errera

And in case anyone couldn't remember (like me) what the reissued weapons are;

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread