Bungie Teasing Hunter Details (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 15:49 (3812 days ago)

Probably not worth a whole new topic, but they teased this on twitter:

This Hunter can claim his prey without firing a shot. Care to know more? We'll sketch it out for you later this week.

[image]

Think it's about their Space Magic Knife?

Bungie Teasing Hunter Details

by andeeeh, Australia, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 17:32 (3811 days ago) @ Xenos

The facebook version also mentions not being seen:

The Hunter is an assassin, a rogue, a survivalist. He can claim his prey without being seen - without firing a shot.

So they might also mean invisibility? Or even assassinations?

Bungie Teasing Hunter Details

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 17:45 (3811 days ago) @ andeeeh

The facebook version also mentions not being seen:

The Hunter is an assassin, a rogue, a survivalist. He can claim his prey without being seen - without firing a shot.

So they might also mean invisibility? Or even assassinations?

The Hunter has a router with a standby button.

Now those were the days

by andeeeh, Australia, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 18:26 (3811 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

...with high blood pressue.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 21:18 (3811 days ago) @ andeeeh

Every single time I started to notice Spartans sliding into walls:

[insert a gif depicting the eternal rage of a Super Saiyan powering up, or perhaps dealing with troubling constipation]

Super-bouncers were almost as bad.

403 Forbidden Access

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 07:54 (3811 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Fixed.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 08:59 (3811 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

lol

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:29 (3811 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Maybe the Hunter has a Ghost. (PS4 Only?)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:49 (3811 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:39

Bungie does enjoy that Oh-So-Special play on words. I find that the concurrence of the announcement coming this week gives cause to thinking that this is connected. Yes.. I am aware that all Guardians are supposed to have a Ghost. Doesn't mean they all can do the same thing.

A ghost with lasers. /end thread

I doubt that thought though mind you, hence to "claim his prey without firing a shot" sounds like a game-play function. ...Meh...

I wait and see.

Ding ding ding!

by GrimBrother IV, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 15:46 (3811 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread