Raid Sunday - paging Zero (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Saturday, April 10, 2021, 11:57 (1106 days ago)

Our raid team gave it a good go last night be we ran out of time (it may or may not be due to the fact that yours truly took 30mins to pilot a sparrow through the storm).

I signed up two of us for the raid tomorrow night. Accomplice will be unavailable.

Zero - we have a checkpoint at the space elevator room (I assume this raid has checkpoints), but I don’t want to hijack your plans of you wanted to start from the beginning. Let me know - not sure our team wants to start from the top.

Raid Sunday - paging Zero

by Zero @, Florida, Saturday, April 10, 2021, 19:47 (1105 days ago) @ Oholiab

That's fine, we won't have a lot of time anyway and we are really only skipping the vault security, so it's not a big deal. We'll just use that checkpoint.

Raid Monday - paging Zero

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 12, 2021, 08:07 (1104 days ago) @ Oholiab

11 is a bit late for me. I can dedicate whatever time before that if you can make it earlier, Zero.

Raid Monday - paging Zero

by Zero @, Florida, Monday, April 12, 2021, 09:48 (1104 days ago) @ Kermit

I can't unfortunately, I work second shift, 2 to 10 (if I'm lucky to get out that early these days) so 11 is as solid of a start time as I can be there for.

ok

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 12, 2021, 10:14 (1104 days ago) @ Zero

I was afraid of something like that. I might set up an earlier event for myself and anyone who has an interest in doing it twice.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread