Choose your Grandmaster; Adept Palindrome Edtion. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 23, 2021, 11:10 (1071 days ago)

During this weeks update among other things, it was mentioned that...

Next Season, three new Legendary weapons will be added to Nightfall rotation, which will also receive Adept treatment when Grandmasters become available. As such, Palindrome, Shadow Price, and The S.W.A.R.M. will be taking a hiatus for the first half of the Season. When they return, all three will be available as potential post-game rewards when completing Nightfalls on featured weeks.

So, if you're looking to farm some Palindromes, this week will be your last chance to do so for a bit until they return! Stay tuned for a future TWAB where we show off next Season's hotness, coming soon to a Nightfall near you.

I would really like to take a swing at possibly receiving an Adept Palindrome this weekend. The last time I asked (22 days ago), there were only 5 folks (myself included) who could even try, but we've now bumped that up to 13 total clan members who could possibly give this a go. And for the sake of mildly interesting; from a light perspective the dream team right now apparently would be Wu, nico, and then myself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully with the ability to choose which mission we get to play, we may have a fairer chance at putting a few runs in once we get our loadouts synced. Question is, of those of use who are @ 1325 light or higher, are there anytwo folks here up for the task? I'm up for multiple chances this weekend (hence not yet making anything in the fire team builder yet), so if you are willing and able nows your chance to say so. :)

Choose your Grandmaster; Adept Palindrome Edtion.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, April 24, 2021, 04:44 (1070 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I should be available on Sunday and/or Monday night, and I’d be happy to run it with you.

For my 2 cents, the Arms Dealer is the easiest one to get through. Depending on your team composition, you can either melt or cheese the boss, and completions often take around 20 minutes, so if you need to try it a few times before getting through, it isn’t a huge time sink.

by squidnh3, Saturday, April 24, 2021, 07:37 (1070 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm interested in doing a Grandmaster before the end of the season, but I'm not sure I can make this weekend work. Slight possibilities of Sunday or Monday evening, but it would probably be a gametime decision which isn't useful for you.

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:28 (1070 days ago) @ squidnh3

I'm interested in doing a Grandmaster before the end of the season, but I'm not sure I can make this weekend work. Slight possibilities of Sunday or Monday evening, but it would probably be a gametime decision which isn't useful for you.

Next week is double rewards anyway, and all 6 will be available until the end of the season. (This week is just your last chance - this season - at a Palindrome Adept.)

I would like to try Sunday Night

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, April 24, 2021, 17:50 (1069 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread