Nice, Snipe. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 11:07 (1080 days ago)

Were it so easy to meet IRL!

I'm moved by the gesture and your words. Although it's a bit late in the evening for an old man, if you're talking about some sort of online chat, I'd stay up for a short visit.

I wish I had the time I used to devote to the community in 2011. I feel lucky to get to play with folks at least once a week, but I recognize I'm not that much more than a filthy casual these days. Your comments inspire me to do more. Some special events perhaps. I can't commit yet--my routine is changing significantly is the coming weeks, and the elderly have to watch our energy levels. We'll play Soon.™

Nice, Snipe.

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 12:05 (1080 days ago) @ Kermit

Were it so easy to meet IRL!

I'm moved by the gesture and your words. Although it's a bit late in the evening for an old man, if you're talking about some sort of online chat, I'd stay up for a short visit.

Nah it's not any get together or anything. Anyone can show their appreciation at any time that day. They simply have to get on their knees, face the direction where you live (Carolina right? It's been a while), and say "Hey, thanks bud." Then the ritual should be complete and they'll have good luck for a week.

I just put a time because I had to (I think?). I do still want to finish the D1 achievements sometime though...

I wish I had the time I used to devote to the community in 2011. I feel lucky to get to play with folks at least once a week, but I recognize I'm not that much more than a filthy casual these days. Your comments inspire me to do more. Some special events perhaps. I can't commit yet--my routine is changing significantly is the coming weeks, and the elderly have to watch our energy levels. We'll play Soon.™

2011 was pretty great. Maybe once I'm in complete control of the Halo franchise, everyone can get back to love and peace and happy time always.

<3

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 12:21 (1080 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread