Season of Chosen (S13) Videos (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 14:15 (1074 days ago)

With the now previous Season come and gone, it's time to show off what I saw and experienced within it. Since it was called "Season of the Chosen", I've decided with this (overall large) content drop of Videos you can choose (roughly) what you would like to see. I've bundled the videos I'd like to share with y'all into (rough) categories, of which I'll post one of each day until completion. All sorts of exploits, both high and low. I can't guarantee they will all be exciting, but they are at least in some way interesting.

In each case I'll put a number in the title so you'll know how many videos are on the page. After that, maybe I'll add some textual thoughts about the season, but not sure.

Well, that's the Intro - this point on is nothin' but vids (unless the title gives you reason to think otherwise). Enjoy! :D

(12) Just Titans.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 14:16 (1074 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

(11+2) Glitches, Errors, Lag & Bugs

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 09:57 (1073 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I saw an assortment of things this season that I don't recall ever seeing before in Destiny 2. From some of the WORST lag I've seen in some time to "version issues" to the rather frightening deceleration that "my permissions to access online multiplayer may have changed or your profile may have been signed in elsewhere", I saw a number of notable things in S13. And yes, while an old issue (this was true in past seasons as well), it's still TOTAL BULL that the game doesn't know the difference between the network causing me to "quit" Gambit and the player PRESSING THE BUTTON to quit Gambit. To me that seems simple enough a trigger, but, eh. Bungo. I know I know, such an issue is nothing compared to the problem of the player willingly pressing a button to PLAY Gambit, but that's another issue for another day. :P

On the upside, I learned what a "Calabrese" is. Oh no no, I still don't know what that means in Destiny Terms, but in "Real Life" a Calabrese is a broccoli! (Apparently.)

Neat.

I know I know, that last one was a (humorously, if slightly annoying) denied overhead hammer smash, so... here is an EXTRA two clips of some hammer smashing from a game called Overwatch.

I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, and it was totally worth it! ;D LOL.

You're Welcome. ^_^

(5) Grandmaster Moments

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 13, 2021, 10:55 (1072 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Note: One of these has been ad enabled.

I admit some of these captures are a touch... samey. For some reason most the interesting moments happened around that tank. Go fig. Gotta say for some first time Grandmaster Runs, sans a hiccup or two it was rather smooth.

But, they're all like that... right? ;P

Thanks Again to Uno and Nevin, hope to save y'alls asses do it again sometime. ^_^

(6) Knives

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 14, 2021, 10:35 (1071 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I had enough mildly interesting occurrences happen with knives this season to give it a section of its own. Some of these you might have to watch more than once to really appreciate the lottery of the moment.

(8) Big Moments

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12:00 (1070 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Does it feel in some way "cinematic" or did I ultimately pull off some in-the-moment plan? It's a big moment.

BONUS: (4 + More) Raid Shenanigans!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12:15 (1070 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12:25

Before I get to some long awaited meat, here are some non-12-man raid moments that I was able to be a part of in Season 13.

We were doing an all stasis run, hence no well-locks. My focus was add-clear. While I did put in "Garden" enhancing mods, I screwed up and neglected to put in the correct ones for this stage of the raid (hence my abysmal damage). As I recall, it was suggested that no one use explosive based heavy weapons so that no one inadvertently blew them selves up. I would later choose to overrule this suggestion. This extra DPS in addition to the proper damage enhancing mods would get this challenge done easy.

Alright! With that shown, well.. it's about time to post the content for this event right? Sure took me long enough! After looking over a number of options, I decided that I would post ALL the content I recorded. Furthermore, each and every one of these 12 Man Raid Videos is annotated with the exception of a few of the Last Wish runs. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which (as hopefully I've made it easy to discern).

I'm including in this thread what I consider to be the highlight moment for each run, but if you wish to see the full existent of our collective raid exploits you can see so in the playlist I've created linked --->here<---.

Watched them all!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 18:47 (1070 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Your clips are always fun. Especially liked the clutch plays and the gambit wipeout. Also good to finally see the raid craziness. Next time ask us to allow our audio. It would've added to the drama to hear us freaking out.

Watched them all!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, May 16, 2021, 11:07 (1069 days ago) @ Kermit

"Watched them all!"

[image]

Your clips are always fun. Especially liked the clutch plays and the gambit wipeout. Also good to finally see the raid craziness.

Thank you. ^_^

(15) PvP but Evil or Sneaky or Surprising or Something.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, May 16, 2021, 11:45 (1069 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Alternate Title: "I get going". ;P
Actual Former Alternate Title: PvP Smelly Stuff

I didn't know where to put these, so these go here. Ta-DA! Problem solved. ;D lol

Not everything may match up with the title, but then again... eh. It's Something.

He WAS in range, but utilizing a tactical move called "Back the F up", was able to avoid my piercing tactical considerations.

Congrats! At this point now, we've reached past the mid point in my daily posting of clips and what not for season 13. This here is by far the largest cache of videos I have to share.

After this, things get a lot smaller and - possibly - maybe, a touch wordier.

(3+1-1&W) PvP At its Worst.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, May 17, 2021, 11:47 (1068 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Monday, May 17, 2021, 12:27

- No text -

(5) Gambit Burns

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 10:25 (1067 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Is the subject name a statement, or the topic?

[image]

WARNING: SHOULD YOU HAVE A STRONG SENSE OF EMPATHY, THESE NEXT TWO CLIPS BELOW MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEATH. (As it sure felt that way to me.)

(6) Silly Guardians & Stuff

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 12:45 (1066 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

TWO MORE POSTS! HOME STRETCH!

(4) The Rest of Survival/Trials

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 20, 2021, 15:15 (1065 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The stuff that didn't feel like it belonged any where else.

I admit it, I got cocky on that last one, but man was I on a groove! Ah well.

Might skip the posting-spree by a day. Not sure. Regardless, I intend for the forthcoming to be the last official one.

(7) Finally, I must of course finish all this with...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 22, 2021, 10:25 (1063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Only one person has their super left. It's Arcstrider. With the game 4 and 4 of 5, there was only one thing to say to my clan mate as I went to switch to my main exotic armor piece. "Uh oh", they say with a laugh. "Ohhhh YEAH!" I say, with a smile.

---
Intros & Fashion

I was going to make this a topic of its own, but it seems like some really don't care too much about it here, hence why I've put it last here to ebb us into Season 14 A.K.A "of the Splicer". Hey, it's fine. We're all making our fun yeah.

Included with the show off of my digital threads, is the intro to both Season 13 & Season 14, as well as what my first go with ... sorry not sorry I'm calling it Transmog... the new Season 14 Transmog System.

First 10 Pieces were free, which is such BS to write down, but wa Ev. This is my first showcase of what I was able to pull off with my first set of Transmog Choices. My Titan got that DRIP!

With that, sans the Bonus Stuff, I end this set of posts. Thanks for putting up with the spam of my Exploits as I find the fun that can be sometimes be oddly hidden in this game. Someday I may have "the EVERYTHING" needed to pull off a proper montage, which admittedly would be far more user friendly then the spree of one offs I have to give now, but... eh. Doin' with what I can, thanks again. Hope y'all found the ups and downs fun. Or, crazy idea, make a post to let me know if you are in some way glad I share all ...goodness... THIS (not you Kerm ;D Thank You).

...and... there ya go. Here are the Season 13 Playlists (Story & Gameplay) with all these and more (should you care to give it a look), and...

I hope y'all have a nice day. :)

(9) Bonus: Hot off the Press Season 14 Plays!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 22, 2021, 10:27 (1063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Why can't it be both?

Who else would be crazy enough to try? That said... sure was fun to pull off! :D

Well. Hmmm.

I missed you Quickfang, it's good to have you back.

(7) Bonus 2: Titanfall 2

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 22, 2021, 10:30 (1063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Did someone say Titanfall!?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, May 22, 2021, 10:55 (1063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

See? Told ya I play Titanfall 2.

Skeet shooting is just the best.

This is great. The way you get coated in your teammate's remains as you go avenge him was great. Haters will say it was scripted.

Tone is an absolute snoozefest of a Titan, which is sad, because so many players used it as a crutch. Wish they had added something to give it flair. My brother and I were actually rooting for that desperate Ronin wildly swinging away at you (and who honestly should have had you, poor guy). But way to 8 Seconds that ship!

Now that's the stuff! Swing away, Merrill. Swing away. Slashing Pilots out of the air is just the even more best.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread