Might have snagged a PS5 (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 08:03 (1060 days ago)

If amazon is to be believed.

Sorry asshole scalpers.

Maybe I'll finally pick up The Last of Us II again now that the sun is out and the pandemic is nearly over (in the U.S.).

Might have snagged a PS5

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 13:18 (1060 days ago) @ Kermit

the pandemic is nearly over (in the U.S.).

Ack! Triggered!!!

;p

Happy for you, mate! Don't skip out on those Spiderman titles

Might have snagged a PS5

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 13:40 (1060 days ago) @ ZackDark

the pandemic is nearly over (in the U.S.).

Ack! Triggered!!!

Sorry about that. We do seem on the right track here--may it be the same everywhere soon.

Happy for you, mate!

I suspect I got very lucky. There have been dribs and drabs for weeks, but apparently Amazon got a decent lot today.

Don't skip out on those Spiderman titles

I've got an amazing/depressing Playstation backlog. It didn't help when they started updating some of them for the PS5.

Might have snagged a PS5

by ginder87, Monday, June 07, 2021, 08:53 (1048 days ago) @ Kermit

Congrats! Wish I was as lucky as you. I love Last of Us but I can't afford a PS5 at this point. I am a musician and totally gone broke after the restrictions during quarantine. Now I'm living with my family at their property in Spain. So, guess I will be playing the first game for a while... Sorry for the sad story... *sniff*

Might have snagged a PS5

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 11:23 (1047 days ago) @ ginder87

Congrats! Wish I was as lucky as you.

Lucky in some ways for sure.

I love Last of Us but I can't afford a PS5 at this point.

Hoping this doesn't sound condescending, but you can play TLoU Pt. 2 on the PS4. I just found it too depressing to tackle last year.

I am a musician and totally gone broke after the restrictions during quarantine. Now I'm living with my family at their property in Spain. So, guess I will be playing the first game for a while... Sorry for the sad story... *sniff*

I certainly miss live performances. it's been a tough year+ for non-agoraphobics. Hanging out in Spain sounds pretty cool to me, but sorry for your troubles.

Might have snagged a PS5

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 12:16 (1047 days ago) @ ginder87

Spain? Dude, just move to Tenerife and you'll forget about video games entirely!

Wat

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 12:54 (1047 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread