Operation Tango (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 12:47 (1031 days ago)

Look, another mandatory co-op game. Is it fun? I hear it is but it's short. Any takers for a partner?

Operation Tango

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 12:51 (1031 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Operation Tango

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 12:55 (1031 days ago) @ ManKitten

Since you couldn't be bothered.

How am I supposed to find a DBO co-op partner by googling? Maybe this will make it more clear:

HEY DOES ANYONE HERE WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ME

Operation Tango

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 13:07 (1031 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by ManKitten, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 13:23

Since you couldn't be bothered.

How am I supposed to find a DBO co-op partner by googling? Maybe this will make it more clear:

HEY DOES ANYONE HERE WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ME

You posted no information about the game. You expect all of us to do the research about it before we can answer? I mean come on, man. I've got other pressing matters to attend to. Like sharpening and aligning all my #2 pencils. Slicing bananas. etc. I can't spend all day looking up games you want to play with me, Cody!

And I Could Only Assume This is Playstation, So...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 13:27 (1031 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

ok

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 16:18 (1031 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How does Sunday evening work for you?

ok

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 17:05 (1031 days ago) @ CyberKN

How does Sunday evening work for you?

That's pretty good for me.

Keep Hacking and Nobody Explodes

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 07, 2021, 12:54 (1025 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, June 07, 2021, 12:58

So, after playing 5 missions with Cyber last night it's not a bad experience. It's nothing amazing or anything, but if you like the asymmetric nature of something like keep talking and nobody explodes, you'll have a good time.

It seems like it's a good experience for either the agent and the hacker, and the roles are a little flexible (sometimes the agent needs to 'hack' things in the field, and the hacker needs to infiltrate cyberspace by sneaking around and explaining what they see to the agent.)

Cyber says it's free on PS5 right now. If only I had a PS5. But it plays just fine on PS4. I had to pay for it there, but it's worth it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 11:08 (1024 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So, after playing 5 missions with Cyber last night it's not a bad experience. It's nothing amazing or anything, but if you like the asymmetric nature of something like keep talking and nobody explodes, you'll have a good time.

It seems like it's a good experience for either the agent and the hacker, and the roles are a little flexible (sometimes the agent needs to 'hack' things in the field, and the hacker needs to infiltrate cyberspace by sneaking around and explaining what they see to the agent.)

Cyber says it's free on PS5 right now. If only I had a PS5. But it plays just fine on PS4. I had to pay for it there, but it's worth it.

It's not free on PS4?! I suggested it to a friend without knowing that.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 12:15 (1024 days ago) @ Kermit

It's not free on PS4?! I suggested it to a friend without knowing that.

Not right now it isn't.

Hey Cody

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 09:47 (1023 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Still want to try A Way Out? I also heard It Takes Two (made by the same developer) is pretty good. I think they both have the free copy for a co-op partner deal.

Hey Cody

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 11:36 (1023 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Still want to try A Way Out? I also heard It Takes Two (made by the same developer) is pretty good. I think they both have the free copy for a co-op partner deal.

Yeah man totally.

Hey Cody

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 13:30 (1023 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Next weekend (the 19th)? I’m free every evening starting Friday. I’ll look and see what the deal is with free copies for coop partners when I get home tonight.

Hey Cody

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 13:34 (1023 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Next weekend (the 19th)? I’m free every evening starting Friday. I’ll look and see what the deal is with free copies for coop partners when I get home tonight.

I can’t the 19th but can the 20th.

Hey Cody

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 15:10 (1023 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That works for me. I’ll be around any time after about 4pm Central.

Hey Cody

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, June 09, 2021, 16:35 (1023 days ago) @ cheapLEY

He downloads the 'partner edition' or whatever ahead of time and then you invite him to your session when you both are playing.

Hey Cody

by cheapLEY @, Monday, June 14, 2021, 18:44 (1017 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I sent you an invite on PS4. I think it should prompt you to download the trial version of A Way Out, then we should be ready to go on Sunday.

Hey Cody

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:35 (1015 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I sent you an invite on PS4. I think it should prompt you to download the trial version of A Way Out, then we should be ready to go on Sunday.

So… my edit computer died and I lost a day and a half fixing it. I'm gonna be behind, so I might be too busy Sunday. If I am, I'll be good the weekend after for sure. I'll let you know.

Hey Cody

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 17, 2021, 10:07 (1015 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So… my edit computer died and I lost a day and a half fixing it. I'm gonna be behind, so I might be too busy Sunday. If I am, I'll be good the weekend after for sure. I'll let you know.

Sure, no worries.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread