Hunter speedrunning Expunge in 3:26 (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 15:05 (1053 days ago)

This is so great. The catch with the grenade wall and using the boss stomp to save time are particular highlights.

Hunter speedrunning Expunge in 3:26

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 19:14 (1053 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This is so great. The catch with the grenade wall and using the boss stomp to save time are particular highlights.

I saw this today, and was flabbergasted. There are zero mistakes. (Well, he did say it was 15 hours, and 400 deaths to GET to this point... but still. This run... no mistakes.)

I almost posted it here. Got busy, forgot. Thanks for doing it. :)

Well I WAS feeling good about my 9 min run

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, June 01, 2021, 19:22 (1053 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

You should!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 02, 2021, 08:46 (1052 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I, so far, haven't managed a solo sub-10-minute Expunge run, though I've tried a bunch of times. I expect I'll get there eventually, but you should feel good about a 9 minute run, it's impressive!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, June 02, 2021, 06:23 (1052 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This is mind boggling and impressive to see.

On the other hand....man...am I tired of PC players. Could this be replicated on console?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 02, 2021, 08:45 (1052 days ago) @ ManKitten

On the other hand....man...am I tired of PC players. Could this be replicated on console?

I don’t know what that sword flying thing requires, but, assuming console players could pull that off, I didn’t see anything that would be impossible with a controller.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 02, 2021, 08:47 (1052 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don’t know what that sword flying thing requires, but, assuming console players could pull that off, I didn’t see anything that would be impossible with a controller.

Maybe that long-distance grenade throw...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 12:09 (1039 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm tired of PC video. makes me queasy or annoyed to watch with the panning happening so fast. sadly most of the streamers have gone PC.

Amazing

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 02, 2021, 14:07 (1052 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread