Sometimes, spawns are perfect. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 10, 2021, 16:31 (1049 days ago)

We were losing when this clip started. The game was just about over.

And then they all spawned in the same place.

Man, the Rise of Iron OST is so good.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, June 10, 2021, 16:51 (1049 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Cool clip too.

Sometimes, spawns are perfect.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 10, 2021, 17:26 (1049 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Jesus christ.

I’d have absolutely quit for the night if I was one of those dudes.

I love how excited you are

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, June 11, 2021, 05:00 (1048 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by squidnh3, Friday, June 11, 2021, 07:06 (1048 days ago) @ Claude Errera

There is definitely a sequence of events that leads to this set of spawns on this map, I've seen that before. I actually recall being disappointed I didn't have my super up like you did.

Do you ever use the cartwheel move while in the Arcstrider super? I use it constantly, it was funny to watch someone not use it at all.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, June 11, 2021, 08:10 (1048 days ago) @ squidnh3

Do you ever use the cartwheel move while in the Arcstrider super? I use it constantly, it was funny to watch someone not use it at all.

I'm not sure I know how. I have a vivid memory of using this super for the first time (or near the first time) on Convergence, and basically cartwheeling in place. I danced, danced, danced, didn't move forward an inch. I was shot to death by the guy I was trying to kill.

I didn't use the super again for months.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 11:50 (1044 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Not being able to move forward is 100% my experience with the super.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, June 11, 2021, 13:25 (1048 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That was beautiful...Absolutely beautiful.

On a side note, though—the camera pulls THAT FAR back when a Hunter activates Arc Staff? Jesus! I don't know how you could see anybody.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread