CHONKER TWAB 3 - 19th of August, 2021 - Pew Pew (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 19, 2021, 14:10 (974 days ago)

Maybe you rolled your eyes when I said that we were getting a whole new game basically. Maybe you weren't challenged by the length of these TWABs. This third and final one shall soldify BOTH.

When this patch drops it is a whole new game, basically. Also... RIP Korny ;D.

Sit back and see for your self what I mean; https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50572

CHONKER TWAB 3 - 19th of August, 2021 - Pew Pew

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, August 19, 2021, 14:47 (974 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Maybe you rolled your eyes when I said that we were getting a whole new game basically. Maybe you weren't challenged by the length of these TWABs. This third and final one shall soldify BOTH.

When this patch drops it is a whole new game, basically.

Infinite primary seems like a weird change given how it was only an issue in specific endgame content, but hey, it’s a streamlining that makes a bigger difference than people might realize initially (game will be more fun!)

Also... RIP Korny ;D.

I finished those Lion notes with a smile on my face. Let them cater to the shotgun babies, they need to slow me down to level the field. :P
OP’s right though. You shouldn’t be reloading the Lion manually anyway.

Sit back and see for your self what I mean; https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50572

Seems like good changes, but 1HK weapons are still such a boring crutch, and that issue wasn’t really addressed.
Glad that they’re focusing on Fusion Rifles this next season though. Mythoclast is going to shine!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 19, 2021, 14:50 (974 days ago) @ Korny

Also... RIP Korny ;D.

I finished those Lion notes with a smile on my face.

I stand corrected. :)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, August 22, 2021, 23:25 (970 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Also... RIP Korny ;D.

I finished those Lion notes with a smile on my face.

I stand corrected. :)

Yeah, this meta's been pretty good to me. You can see why Bungie can't have that:

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, August 19, 2021, 15:31 (974 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Sorry for whoever runs strikes with me, because you are going to listen to Sweet Business running constantly.

Me, too.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:47 (970 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread