A Glitch or am I a Dunce? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:08 (947 days ago)

It could possibly be both but.

I'm at Wayfinders Voyage I and am supposed to speak with Petra in the HELM. I go to the compass....nothing happens. No Petra. What am I doing wrong?

A Glitch or am I a Dunce?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:10 (947 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm at Wayfinders Voyage I and am supposed to speak with Petra in the HELM. I go to the compass....nothing happens. No Petra. What am I doing wrong?

Check next to the compass - she shows up on that turntable to the right.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:13 (947 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Nope. It always loads the compass.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:15 (947 days ago) @ ManKitten

Nope. It always loads the compass.

I got nothin', then. :( Sorry.

That's where she showed up for me.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:19 (947 days ago) @ Claude Errera

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/1430249951213228032?s=20

I wonder if this is related.

Bungie Help
@BungieHelp
·
53m
We're aware of an issue where players who destroy all of the wisps in the Ether Collection encounter of the Astral Alignment activity can't progress. Players must restart this activity and not destroy all the wisps to continue. This issue will be resolved in an upcoming hotfix.

Fixed

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 13:42 (947 days ago) @ ManKitten

I abandoned the quest then picked it back up. It continued as it should then.

I wish I would have read this…

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 21:44 (947 days ago) @ ManKitten

Before I gave up in frustration! I’ll try your solution tomorrow.

I thought the new activity was fun. I’m seriously considering purchasing this season.

Help

by Oholiab @, Thursday, August 26, 2021, 21:12 (945 days ago) @ ManKitten

I think I screwed something up. I abandoned the quest, but cannot pick it up at the Quest Terminal. Help!

Pick it up from the Wayfinder thing

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, August 27, 2021, 05:19 (944 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Pick it up from the Wayfinder thing

by Oholiab @, Friday, August 27, 2021, 07:15 (944 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Of course. The place I didn’t look. Face palm.

Thank you! I’ll give it a try after my stint at jury duty today.

Anchor Glitch too

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, August 30, 2021, 06:11 (941 days ago) @ ManKitten

Whatever that weekly challenge is called, where you have to collect anchors in the spooky forest and in EDZ, it's glitched. You may find them all but it doesn't show that in your challenge bar. It has been fixed but won't be reflected until weekly reset.

Regarding Ascendant Anchors, if it’s not too late . . .

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 30, 2021, 07:01 (941 days ago) @ ManKitten

If you haven’t picked up any Ascendant Anchors in the Shattered Realm, make sure you pick up the one in the water wheel first. It’s a long shot, as I’m sure most people will grab the one that is literally right in front of you as you move towards the first beacon. If you get the water wheel one first, you can safely grab the rest in any order and get them all.

I’m stuck at 8 of 10 until it’s fixed.

Not fixed

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 10:08 (940 days ago) @ ManKitten

Whatever that weekly challenge is called, where you have to collect anchors in the spooky forest and in EDZ, it's glitched. You may find them all but it doesn't show that in your challenge bar. It has been fixed but won't be reflected until weekly reset.

Well the weekly reset did not fixed my glitched anchors. I'm still lacking 2 even though I've found them all.

Not fixed

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 10:48 (940 days ago) @ ManKitten

Well the weekly reset did not fixed my glitched anchors. I'm still lacking 2 even though I've found them all.

I think you have to find new ones, actually.

Not fixed

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 11:02 (940 days ago) @ Claude Errera

lame..I can totally foresee at the end of the season being 2 shy.

Not fixed

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 11:22 (940 days ago) @ ManKitten

lame..I can totally foresee at the end of the season being 2 shy.

Hey, be happy you're not me. I finished last week with 6/10 (even though I found all 10).

Or are you dancer?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, September 03, 2021, 16:10 (937 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread